• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
Ha ha, I'm up agaist Super Luigi again in the Underused huh.:knockedou

Well then I might struggle abit but I'll put together my best doubles team so beware. Agh:pirate:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The UU isn't doubles >.> Anyways, tell me when your ready. I am :]

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
I feel like I've battled that person before...a long time ago o.o... ANYWHO! I need to get my groove back! Dereshishishi~!

Whenever your ready drop by a PM/VM. I've been here just checking in every now and again so yea I'm still pretty active

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
The UU isn't doubles >.> Anyways, tell me when your ready. I am :]

Oh yeah, I lost in the double tourney, but imagine a UU doubles tourney!:shocked:

And I'll be ready whenever I see you online, since I'm practicly on any time checking from 16:00pm - 21:00pm BST.

Good luck trying to win through.

Oh yeah just to clarify, are we allowed to use any legends that are in the UU?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
PREDICTION TIME FOR ME!

Tournament 8 Pairings

Round Three

Team Earth

Super Luigi VS Aurafire Sorry Luigi, got to give it to Aura

Richard Lynch VS Mukkamoto BLAH EPIC!!! I want the freaking battle video if anyone has platinum please

_Prince_ VS Jake♫ Good luck...I'm dead

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice No clue here, I'll go VA as I've battled him and know he's good

Nilojan VS ɐʞoo Ooka

RAcastBlaster VS MasterUmbreon MasterUmbreon

Free Round: natedogg

Team Doubles

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Alakazam17 Prince

leingodf8 VS Aurafire Aura

Free Round: Xairmo

Team Underused

Winner of _Prince_ VS Volkner's Apprentice VS Aurafire Hmm, not calling this one yet

Super Luigi VS Bly DX
Luigi

Free Round: Jake♫ Yay! XD

Team NFE Final

_Prince_ VS Mukkamoto This is going to be epic. Prince ended Mukka's streak on the ladder, but that was in OU. Therefore, NO PREDICTION! (PS: Send me the battle video XD)

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Quick question. Are UU suspects allowed in the UU tourney? Like Shaymin, Honchkrow ect. And are Donphan and Dugtrio allowed now?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'd say don't use those suspects who were previously in the OU Tier for the moment. But as for those who have already made the move to UU, go ahead and use them. ^_^

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
What about the ones who might be BL? Crobat, Honchkrow and Shaymin.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
They're just being tested for BL but it hasn't been completely clarified.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Shouldn't we keep the same list of pokemon in the tiers throughout the whole tourney and then make the changes when the next tourney starts? I'm pretty sure that's how it usually works here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
After a full week of having trouble being online at the same time, Volkner's Apprentice and I should have our match finished tonight.

...By the way...I realize that using Encore on Hypnosis is exempt, but is having a Choice item Tricked onto a Pokemon as it uses Hypnosis also a situation exempt from breaking the Sleep Clause?

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I should finish my battle with Aura soon. I'm just waiting for him to get a decent Wi-Fi.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
After a full week of having trouble being online at the same time, Volkner's Apprentice and I should have our match finished tonight.

...By the way...I realize that using Encore on Hypnosis is exempt, but is having a Choice item Tricked onto a Pokemon as it uses Hypnosis also a situation exempt from breaking the Sleep Clause?

Well in that situation either you or your opponent would have to switch out to step away from breaking the sleep clause who ever's pokemon is stuck on it, unless it was your last pokemon being tricked on Hypnosis then you'd just have to carry on the battle and the sleep clause wouldn't be counted broken like this. So yes it is exempt.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
I have just defeated Volkner's Apprentice, 3-0, for the first Round Three OU match to be completed in almost a week since the round started.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hey Volkner, sorry for the late announcement, but heh, I think I'll be dropping out of the Tourney right now. A lot of unfortunate stuff has been piling up on me in real life, and honestly, battling is one the last things on my mind at the moment. :/

So, now I'll be running through all the posts before this and updating the main page. $10 says somewhere in them I'll find a "Zam hasn't been on here since Tuesday." =P

EDIT: XD I lost ten bucks. Awesome. :D

And in regards to the UU's, I do agree with _Prince_, as that is what we've been doing here. Any new additions to the tier since May 30th will not be allowed from here on in.

And in responce to Forci's question, yeah, that is also exempt, just as an Encored Hypnosis would be. :/

Last edited:
Back