• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • I'm hopefully getting my match done with Legend_X this Saturday night provided his wifi doesn't crash again. And Tortured_Soul has been incredibly inactive throughout the second round, so I can't get a hold of him. =/

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Sooo the deadline is tomorrow. I haven't been able to catch my oppenents the times I've been on, people like Calum? He's just on and off every few days....VA is a exception, our timezone are miles apart. lol Well it just complicates things, 5 hours is difficult then you'd think.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Sooo the deadline is tomorrow. I haven't been able to catch my oppenents the times I've been on, people like Calum? He's just on and off every few days....VA is a exception, our timezone are miles apart. lol Well it just complicates things, 5 hours is difficult then you'd think.

5 hours is definitely tough, I'm so sorry _PRince_! We're actually going to see Alex compete in something tomorrow, so Aura/I will be able to finish up our matches anytime tomorrow night after 7pm EST (GMT -5). As well as Sunday morning/afternoon definitely. If you need a specific time, lemme know.

This is so unlike me, but I studied hard for my Biology test this week as well as worked a ton, so I didn't have time to pick up my DS. I'll be able to do all three of my matches if all of you could be around then!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I'll be around then. Hope we meet up! xD

And I see that the only people who seem to be trying(at least, as far as I can see from this thread) are Aurafire, Legend_X, Volkner, _Prince_, and myself. So tomorrow afternoon, before I head off to work(or once I get home from work, depending on how hectic my morning is), I'll post Round Three pairings, DQ'ing by activity on every match that doesn't include the previously mentioned players. ^^

@Nilojan: No, I wasn't intending to have a break, heh. But I know what you mean. The summer tournaments seem to have the biggest initial turnout, accompanied with the biggest amount of no-shows. The same thing happened last year, and the year before that. >_<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well Legend_X hasn't responded to my VM and we had our battle scheduled for tonight...Last week we also had our battle schedule but his wifi wasn't working. So yeah.

Legend_X

.:Beyond The Legend:.
    Years
  • Well there goes wi-fi working it's magic for me again -__-

Oh well, I'll forfeit this one to Aurafire. Thanks for your time Aura, sorry my wi-fi didn't manage to work at all like I had hope. Good Luck to you on the rest of the tournament. ;D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, sorry to see you go like that Legend_X. And heh, you aren't the only one who has decided to forfeit, as I have decided to back out of the NFE Side-Tourney. Maybe because I don't want to get to the final without battling anyone, and also because my NFE team sucks and has a Chansey on it.

So, without further ado, behold! Round Three! :D

Tournament 8 Pairings

Round Three

Team Earth

Super Luigi VS Aurafire

Richard Lynch VS Mukkamoto

_Prince_ VS Jake♫

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice

Nilojan VS ɐʞoo

RAcastBlaster VS MasterUmbreon

Free Round: natedogg

Team Doubles

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Alakazam17

leingodf8 VS Aurafire

Free Round: Xairmo

Team Underused

Winner of _Prince_ VS Volkner's Apprentice VS Aurafire

Super Luigi VS Bly DX

Free Round: Jake♫

Team NFE Final

_Prince_ VS Mukkamoto

Okay, both the Doubles and Underused Side-Tournies will be having a lucky loser move on to Round Four, so please give me your final scores if you're battling in those teams. ^^

And as for the deadline, Snorlax and I have decided to make it two weeks again, XD. So, try your darndest to get your fights done by Saturday, July 25th, 2009. Good luck!

And of course, for all those wishing to be no-shows....take a look at Tubby, my Snorlax here:

143Snorlax.png

"NOM NOM NOM...ME LOVES TO EAT NO-SHOWS! Just the perfect combination of sour and bitter, they are! YUMMM! NOM NOM NOM...."

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Prediction time!!!!

Team Earth

Super Luigi VS Aurafire----- Omfg. Me vs a winner of a PC WiFi Tournament. Good luck *nervous*

Richard Lynch VS Mukkamoto---- Wow epic. I'm going to have to go with Richard because I've battled him before.

_Prince_ VS Jake?---- Prince is no joke. Ended Mukkamoto's awesome streak on the PC Ladder.

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice---- Going with V_A :]

Nilojan VS ɐʞoo--- Another good match. Going for Ooka.

RAcastBlaster VS MasterUmbreon--- Going for RAcast because he's beaten me before.

Team Doubles

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Alakazam17------ Sorry but Prince will win >.>

leingodf8 VS Aurafire--- Aura

Team Underused

Winner of _Prince_ VS Volkner's Apprentice VS Aurafire--- Going for Prince again xD.

Super Luigi VS Bly DX-- good luck. Shouldn't be a problem contacting.

Team NFE Final

_Prince_ VS Mukkamoto--- Wow. Going to have to go for Prince.

Good luck to all!

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    yeah a free round im happy :D

anyway predictions

Super Luigi VS Aurafire-Super Luigi

Richard Lynch VS Mukkamoto-Mukkamoto

_Prince_ VS Jake♫-_Prince_

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice-Volkner's Apprentice

Nilojan VS ɐʞoo-ɐʞoo

RAcastBlaster VS MasterUmbreon-RAcastBlaster

Team Doubles

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Alakazam17-_Prince_

leingodf8 VS Aurafire-Aurafire

Team Underused

Winner of _Prince_ VS Volkner's Apprentice VS Aurafire-_Prince_

Super Luigi VS Bly DX-Super Luigi

Team NFE Final

_Prince_ VS Mukkamo-Mukkamo

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Great, I got Prince >.< Okay, I'll be around next WiFi Tourney for OU XD UU, I'm good for now lol

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I feel like I've battled that person before...a long time ago o.o... ANYWHO! I need to get my groove back! Dereshishishi~!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Team Doubles

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Alakazam17

leingodf8 VS Aurafire

It seems we're going to end up with 3 people next round. How's that gonna work?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the thing about the lucky loser. I need to learn to read everything, before asking questions. XD

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Making me battle my brother, how dare you. :P

Well, I'm ready whenever you are Nilojan.

lol
    I will give it my Best shot Bro and i can't battle until wednesday since I need to study for some shitty Maths Exam XD i know i am a Geek
    lol Round 3 ends on My birthday XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    [/center]

Oh, shite.

Now's when the battles start to get kicked up a notch. ;)

I'm think it kicked up a notch too early :/ lol
    but let me warn you, our match will be epic close, epic shite since i am not consistent xD
    Anyways Great match-up indeed.

Also, am i destined to meet _Prince_ somewhere in every PC wifi tourney? -.-

Back