• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
And MasterUmbreon moves on to the next round.

Thankfully.

...Well, that pretty much wraps everything up. See you all around somewhere, maybe.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
So, I must say, if there is a God, I truly believe he is synchronizing me and Mukkamoto's schedules so we're never on at the same time. :-(

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
.humph........... long time....... <.< *returns to Hibernation*

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
I couldn't find Xairmo, I wondered where he disappeared lmao! Just found out he changed his name to Sadistic Irony. I've messaged him. So Bill, you must add his new name to avoid future confusion :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, a few things:

1) Richard, I'll be DQ'ing you based off of activity, sorries. And good luck to Mukkamoto and Super Luigi!

2) Aurafire, how the heck is your WiFi doing, eh? I may have to do the same to you shortly, too. :/

3) Y'all have another week to get your matches done.

4) Tis now official: The Summer Tounraments shall only have one Side-Tourney, if any at all. Also, the multiple ones shall be moved to the Winter Tournament.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I'll be available to battle Wednesday night at any time. If I don't get them done by then, by all means DQ the crap out of me, I don't want to hold anything up =P

Ársa

k.
Years
Wow, I'm sorry Zam. I sorta just dropped off the face of the earth with this. I thought I could get back in Pokemon, and for awhile I did... maybe the new game will see me make a 3rd(?) return, I don't know...

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Hey guys, i'm new here.... and i was wondering...
Recently i found VBAlink with hamachi and so i was battling other guys with emulator.
Then i found IdeaS with Wi-Fi and i can play Platinum....
I was just wondering if i could battle guys with real DS?
If wes i would like to enter the next tournament :D
If you would like to answer me with more details , please send me a PM.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Hey guys, i'm new here.... and i was wondering...
Recently i found VBAlink with hamachi and so i was battling other guys with emulator.
Then i found IdeaS with Wi-Fi and i can play Platinum....
I was just wondering if i could battle guys with real DS?
If wes i would like to enter the next tournament :D
If you would like to answer me with more details , please send me a PM.

According to the rules, it says
You must have either Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, with WiFi capabilities to enter

No mention about a ds lol, ask the person who runs this tourney :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well yes, you need a DS to enter, really. People have been allowed to have their battles over Shoddy in the past, but I've tried to emphasize the fact that this is only a last resort scenario, and that either party has the right to refuse it.

EDIT: I just reread your question, and I may have misunderstood it.

Yes, you are able to battle others over the DS, assuming you have WiFi. People have been able to battle Pokemon online since, well....since a week after this thread was created. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
If anyone who has to battle me is ready, I can do them tonight and only tonight. If not, I'm dropping out.

EDIT: Well, I might not be dropping out depending on what Zam does with the next round ;x

Last edited:
Back