• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Kamui

´
    Years
    I waited for star88, first shes saying she has wifi issues. Accepted that.
    Waited and moved on to shoddy and she dissapeard..

Hoping to get the battle done as soon as possible.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Yay #17. That's what I get for playing is sooooo many tourneys..haha.

The official PC Tourney rankings will include this one (but probably not the side-tournies, because they aren't exactly huge, but maybe..) and should be finished around Thanksgiving.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    First, I shall go on the record as i'm sorry Ooka, and I was screaming aloud in my empty home about you should have moved on lol. Without further ado...

Well, Zam did say we could get our battle finished in the next few days (And I'm about 100% sure my game will be here tomorrow, which would be only 1 day over), so it's not over yet. :P

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I don't think it was fair that I was disqualified. I've been trying to battle keopv all week. I've been on the times he said and he never showed up. I had stuff to do anyways yesterday.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I disqualified you because you aren't as active on the forum, and I noticed that there was a week-long period in which you did not respond to Kepov's VM's.

While this is my least favourite method of DQ'ing people, it was the only one I could use in this situation. :/

And if you can battle him today or tomorrow, go for it. ^^

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    surprise surprise, i lost 3 - 0 gainst world king. Wasnt looking so bad for the first bit but it turned completely over after that =T. Anyways gg WK

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well guys, hope I can participate when the next one comes around. Just got my game but it's obviously too late, haha. Good luck to everyone. ;)

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    i am sorry but i am going to have to pull out of the tournament because me wifi is dead with no way of repairing it in time

Back