• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Lost to Shinyninetales 1-0

His <insert name> critted my <insert name> counter so the result would have been different if there was no crit.

GG nonetheless. He played well, gl in the tourney

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    gosh i want to be in this thing next time even though i know i probably wont make it past the 1st round b/c you all are super good (or perfect)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, here we go: Round Three. I've chosen a few winners based on activity, despite the fact that I see from VM's that these battles may be commencing shortly. This is just to move the tourney along, so you can wrap up your battles over this weekend, relaying your results to me when they come in. And if there is any question regarding how I came up with said winners, don't hesitate to ask me. ^^

And now, behold!

Tournament 9 Pairings

Round Three

SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS IcePyro

shinyninetales VS World King

vidgamer4 VS Wolf.

Mukkamoto VS Kamui

_Prince_ VS MasterUmbreon

Free Round: Denzer

The Free Round was going to go to either Denzer or World King, as they are the only ones to make it through both of the first rounds by winning battles. And Denzer won the coin toss, so congrats! ^^

Good luck with your Round Three battles, all of you, and remember the impending deadline, Saturday, December 12th, 2009. And with that....

COMMENCE! :D

Kamui

´
    Years
    LOOOOL!
    I knew something like this would happen. My free rounds from the first two rounds was for nothing =P.
    Well I should battle Mukka in a few days if I find her on.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Round Three

SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS IcePyro-- IcePyro seems good.

shinyninetales VS World King- World King is epic. But Shinyninetales has proven to be powerful so this is a good one.

vidgamer4 VS Wolf.-Battled Wolf and he's good. vidgamer is my partner for the TTT and is good so I don't know who to go for.

Mukkamoto VS Kamui-- Mukkamoto because she beat me before :P

_Prince_ VS MasterUmbreon
    -- Wow how epic. I think Prince has this!!!

Yay me with the free round. Good luck to all!

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Wth? why i didn't have my battle yet.. were not on at same time. The limit was today the 28th and I'm here waiting. Why is he advancing when we still have 6 hours and I am here waiting and he's not on now.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wth? why i didn't have my battle yet.. were not on at same time. The limit was today the 28th and I'm here waiting. Why is he advancing when we still have 6 hours and I am here waiting and he's not on now.

I'll answer that with this:

Alakazam17 said:
    This is just to move the tourney along, so you can wrap up your battles over this weekend, relaying your results to me when they come in.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    King, California's a big place, and I could probably call my squad of ninjas to attempt to stop you, no killing this tournament (well, Zam is out of the tourney, so why not?) Alright King, you can kill him lol

SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS IcePyro- Hmmmm...

shinyninetales VS World King- World King beat me 3-0 a few days ago, and i'm not sure how s9 battles, but knowing World King, he could probably load that shotgun at s9.

vidgamer4 VS Wolf.- I know Wolf, and he's pretty good. I'm guessing that since vidgamer4 made it to the fourth round (also beating Zam), he's pretty good. This could go either way.

Mukkamoto VS Kamui- Mukkamoto because she has made it pretty damn far in other tournaments, so it should be no question.

_Prince_ VS MasterUmbreon- I think Prince could win this battle, even though MasterUmbreon won the tournament last time.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Considering I've beaten W. King twice and he beat me once it should be an interesting and close battle since the previous three have all been 1-0 or 2-0.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Hmm I should have my battle with Mukka pretty soon. Already VM'd her.
    I have yet to beat Mukka once, xD. Have had 3 battles with her, the third one froze when it was like 3:4(or 3:3).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I won against vidgamer4 in two battles. However, the first one ended with my Pokémon critical hitting his Pokémon. But, depending on his IVs the critical hit could or couldn't have mattered. Then, we decided to battle again, but my Pokémon's Ice Beam froze his Pokémon. It wouldn't have changed the battle that much, so we decided to give me the win lol.

Also, if Kepov and I finish our battle and he wins, vidgamer4 will battle him. (And the battle we just did should then be ignored)

Back