• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    so those are hacked pokemons. oh ok thanks. but then why do a lot of people use them??

Because they're lazy, mostly. Or too cheap to rent another game if they're looking for a version exclusive.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    well infernape ex lost.... gess im ur coach now yoshistar64.... U BETTER NOT SCREW UP LIKE HE DID!!!

Nah, dude. He's mine already, and he knows it; as much as he might want to deny it xP

I PMed my matchup in round one about a week ago, and he never seemed to have gotten back to me. He responded with "I'm not ready yet," and now I'm just wanting for his response O_O

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Its been a couple of days and twilight darkai still hasnt responded to my PM. Though he still has about 5-6 days left

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Meh, I hope I get my wifi fixed soon >.< My wifi got screwed by lightning. If it doesn't get fixed by the time of the deadline, Do I lose?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    no im still here im just getting something atm so i haven't been able to battle ill battle u 2marrow and no one scares me away..

beast1678's last activity: August 15th at 1:40 PM (when I was out, as I said in my trading thread).

Actions speak louder than words. I'm still waiting for our battle...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Meh, I hope I get my wifi fixed soon >.< My wifi got screwed by lightning. If it doesn't get fixed by the time of the deadline, Do I lose?

That depends on whether your opponent has been waiting to battle; if you post actively this week and no one hears from your opponent, then we can assume your the winner by default.

If they are still active and online, which you should be checking, then you have to PM them to say 'let's fight' or 'let's reschedule'. I'm not sure what happens if your both active but can't set up a time to fight.

However, if your opponent is active and you can't battle because of your wifi, then they're the winner by default.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    how did i not see this sticky? i would have loved to enter a tournament X_X;; dooh

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    That depends on whether your opponent has been waiting to battle; if you post actively this week and no one hears from your opponent, then we can assume your the winner by default.

If they are still active and online, which you should be checking, then you have to PM them to say 'let's fight' or 'let's reschedule'. I'm not sure what happens if your both active but can't set up a time to fight.

However, if your opponent is active and you can't battle because of your wifi, then they're the winner by default.

We already PMed each other regarding our our battle. My wifi got busted by a lightning storm. Anyways, I hope I get it fixed before the deadline >.<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    If there are a lot of no-shows, as seems to be the case, I'll probably pair up their opponents. This will also extend the time deadline for those with valid reasons, such as yourself.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Omg, Action still hasn't showed up... I can't get on much tomorrow due to my nephew's birthday (becomes 2 xD, I'm his uncle, and yes, I'm 14, lol). So if Action shows up tomorrow to battle can I extent it until Tuesday if I can't get on? And if he doesn't show up I guess I have to be paired with someone else or winner by Default.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I think what should happen is set up the second round bracket with everyone that's in, leaving open spots for the winners of the newly made first round matches. After of course, you dump out all the no-shows..heh. Then some second round matches can get underway while we finish the first round, so we're not waiting for much.

Years
    I carry that motion, as it's obvious a lot of peoples just won't be turning up. And one more thing, are you allowed to change your team between rounds, or do you have to use the same 6 pokemon throughout the whole tournament?

I'm sure you'll be able to change your team. We were never asked to confirm our Pokemon, so it would be too late to ask for teams now. Correct me if I'm wrong though :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If there are a lot of no-shows, as seems to be the case, I'll probably pair up their opponents. This will also extend the time deadline for those with valid reasons, such as yourself.

Can I go ahead and get paired up with someone else, then? The last time that me and beast1678 were online at the same time, he took off after I sent him a PM.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Would there be any way I could be in this tournament since there aren't many challengers?

A friend suggested I should try this. >_>

Back