• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    What do you mean, "What do you mean"?

If a pokemon was caught in anyway using an Action Replay/ Codebreaker it is a hacked pokemon. Yes, that includes catching them in the wild where they are not supposed to be caught.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well i can't get my Wi-fi working, But i know that this Time i got the working Wi-fi Adapter. Can somebody give me a full explanation on how it works. Seriously, it can't be this complicated. Thanks in advance.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    well infernape ex lost.... gess im ur coach now yoshistar64.... U BETTER NOT SCREW UP LIKE HE DID!!!
    Heeeyyyy... no one coaches me. I abide by my own coaching.
    Anyway, I did win 2-0 to Infernape EX. My Metagross took out 4 of his Pokemon with a couple of agilities. Good game.
    I'm content enough just getting through the first round in a tournament full of pros. But I shall keep going. Good luck to everyone in the PC Wi-fi Tournament!

--via DS Opera Browser

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well i can't get my Wi-fi working, But i know that this Time i got the working Wi-fi Adapter. Can somebody give me a full explanation on how it works. Seriously, it can't be this complicated. Thanks in advance.

Reply someone? Please. Thanks in advance.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    PKMN Trainer Max: Last Activity: July 24th, 2007 12:45 AM
    He hasn't been here for quite some time, what happens if he doesn't show?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    PKMN Trainer Max: Last Activity: July 24th, 2007 12:45 AM
    He hasn't been here for quite some time, what happens if he doesn't show?
    Then you win, plain and simple. Or I think you get paired with somebody else who had a no-show

Anyone heard from <Nico> yet? I haven't seen him here since July 9. In fact I can't even find his posts here.
    If he was gone from July 9th, then it is safe to assume that he isn't coming back.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Wow, an easy way to get into round two, I guess...
    There's lots of noshows atm, so I think I will be paired with someone else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    mrmo1115 has not responded to my PM's to battle, how long before he/she forefits?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I guess I couldn't prevent no-shows altogether, heh. Anyways, just like the last tournament, it looks like it'll go better once the first round is over. It's rare to find a no-show after that.

Back