• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I got a PM from Kurogane a day or so ago. His WiFi needed to be repaired as well, so I moved your battle to Round 1.5

Yay! i'll look at the list and see who i'm facing. (hopes it's not tough. heck even a no-show would be nice).

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yeah umm Lex Rextron was the person i was suppose to battle but he said he wont be able to battle because he is to busy...so i guess i win

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Did you put the person i was supposed to face in the first post alakazam?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Did you put the person i was supposed to face in the first post alakazam?
    I think you misunderstood me, heh. I meant you'll still be battling Kurogane, but the deadline has been extended to coincide with Round 1.5

And it's too late to enter now. Sorry. >_>

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I'd like to declare Paranoia as a no-show. His last visit is N/A, however his last post was August 20th. Kinda glad too because I heard he was a good opponent.

Oh no no no! Mwahaha I ain't no show, I just didn't realise I had invisible mode on, LOL

Anyway, Today I will be on waiting for you too come online, I want a battle!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    All people with no-shows or people who already received walkovers (win by default) will be sorted into round 1.5. Hopefully today! Yay! And folks, let's not drag this mini-round on for 2 weeks..let's try to finish it quick and decent so round 2 has fair time before most of us go back to school. >.>

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'll pm kurogane again to see if his wi-fi is working. he said today or tommorrow that his wi-fi would be working.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Helloooo Zam what about me and Cakekun? Cakekun and I had a battle arranged yesterday, but he isnt seem to be online >.> You think he forgot about the tournament?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    He's still active, that just means your match will be moved to round 1.5 if you can't battle before the pairings are released. It won't make a difference; technically you have 2 weeks to finish your battle still.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, here we go. Everyone who has not posted here or PM'ed me has been disqualified. Also of note is the last five battles on the list, which are from Round One. They have been given an extended deadline for various reasons. And now, behold!

Tournament 2 Pairings
    Round 1.5

Opdi VS supermandudekid

Ryan24 VS Burzes

Soulinferno VS ThePlaya

_Prince_ VS Grant

fabio875 VS Luigi264

genus VS Punishment

Ichaste Pekoni VS RileySox

Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ryuuzaki-san

PsyDragon Trainer VS Samson

Toki_Wartooth VS electricgrass

Shift VS Spyrus7

Itachi Uchiha VS Kurogane

Master_Beaver VS aragornbird

Paranoia VS BIGbigman93

Cakekun VS Nameless111

Free Round: kyoshikitten

All results should now be in by September 7th, 2007. Though, since most, if not all of you are active now, I expect it won't take that long. Good Luck! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, here we go. Behold!

Tournament 2 Pairings
    Round 1.5

Opdi VS supermandudekid

Ryan24 VS Burzes

Soulinferno VS ThePlaya

_Prince_ VS Grant

fabio875 VS Luigi264

genus VS Punishment

Ichaste Pekoni VS RileySox

Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ryuuzaki-san

PsyDragon Trainer VS Samson

Toki_Wartooth VS electricgrass

Shift VS Spyrus7

Itachi Uchiha VS Kurogane

Master_Beaver VS aragornbird

Paranoia VS BIGbigman93

Cakekun VS Nameless111

All results should now be in by September 7th, 2007. Though, since most, if not all of you are active now, I expect it won't take that long. Good Luck! :D

Yosh! Time to battle!

...Hopefully it'll work out this time.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I'm gonna get my DS. anytime Ryan is ready to battle I'll be ready.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    [B]oh right. Shift left pc. does that mean she's out?[/B]
    She did? O_o

Well, her opponent was unlikely to be returning, actually. The only reason he is still in because he happened to answer every single one of my PM's, while never posting here in over a month.

But if Shift is gone, and Spyrus7 does come back, I'll pair him with kyoshikitten instead. ^_^

Back