• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    XD alrighty 1.5 battlers good luck I wanna see some amazing people in round 2!

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    *acts like news reporter*
    This just in! Burzes has readied his team and shall wait for ryan to get ready....oh wait... Burzes says a half of his team is made of japanese pokemon. *shot for being a news reporter*

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I'm facing someone named 'Punishment'? There are so many obvious punchlines. This is great.

I'd suggest playing with voice chat, but then you can tell whether or not your opponent is switching based on how many times they tap the screen.

Burzes

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Alakazam, If Ryan does a no show also will I move to 2 or 2.5?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    First off, I doubt Ryan will be a no-show. I'm pretty sure he is one of the top 3 posters here, along with Ichida and myself. XD

Anyways, I doubt we'll need a Round 2.5, heh. All of those getting into Round 2 will have had to be active and able to battle. Thus, this is something you only really need to worry about in the first round-which is now behind us. Yay!

So you'd go to 2. =P

Burzes

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Okay.
    I wonder why ryan hasn't been on in nearly 9 hours.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry, Beaver, I went on a little vacation and forgot to tell you about it. I cleared my inbox too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Hope the round 1.5 matches willl be over soon i want to have my round 2 match.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha Burzes, yeah I'm here of course. That may have been the longest amount of time that I hadn't been on PC. My school schedule came for senior year and we were busy consulting each other, plus they screwed mine up so I have to go get it changed.

Unfortunetly this week I start job training at a laundromat >_> 8:00-4:30pm Mon-Fri Eastern Standard Time.

What time zone are you in Burzes? I can battle tonight (provided my dad downs my firewall for a bit...) or later this week during the evening. ^_^

And..your team is Japanese? o.O

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Okay, Samson PM'ed me, I PM'ed back, now I have to wait until he comes back on. I'm EV training as quick as I can so I can use my two new members on him as well xD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I PMed RileySox yesterday that I'll be able to battle tomorrow afternoon (my time), but I've yet to hear back. We'll see how this goes...

I also noticed that the last time he posted here was the 15th or so...

Burzes

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Haha Burzes, yeah I'm here of course. That may have been the longest amount of time that I hadn't been on PC. My school schedule came for senior year and we were busy consulting each other, plus they screwed mine up so I have to go get it changed.

Unfortunetly this week I start job training at a laundromat >_> 8:00-4:30pm Mon-Fri Eastern Standard Time.

What time zone are you in Burzes? I can battle tonight (provided my dad downs my firewall for a bit...) or later this week during the evening. ^_^

And..your team is Japanese? o.O
    Right now my time is 10:07AM. So divide that from your current time and voila there's your answer.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Me and Dragon Tamer Ed (Is that right?) are having some connection difficulties, what happens if we can't make it through a battle?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I messaged my opponent and am waiting for some sort of response.

In the meantime I dug up details on his favorite pokemon and am equipping suitable counters.

He best not bust out Subseeding Jumpluff, lest he taste the wrath of (speedy pokemon).

Back