• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Since we have an underwhelming 4 players left, I think it would be better if we nixed the round robin in favor of 2 head-to-head elimination matches, as scheduling would be much easier.

And also next time shorten the deadlines for battles...2 weeks was just too much, and people lost interest quickly.

Anyways I have an amazing new team I'm eager to test out, so I hope this gets rolling.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'll wait to see what aragornbird has to say. If he cannot participate, then the final will involve you and Richard, as you have both tied for most wins in the semi-final. XD

And that does seem to be a valid change in the rule edit, which I should have up sometime before the end of the month.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh hey, I got a wireless router and this one has been confirmed to work (I just finished a Wi-Fi battle today). So, yay, I can finally battle again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • wow, great timing, aragorn.

Well, as the robin already started, it shall continue. Richard & genus have 2 battles left, Ichaste 1, and aragorn 3. Whether they all happen or not, the 2 with the most wins by December 1st shall move to the final. Good luck!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Anything is possible, XD. Ever since I got an A on a report that I thought I failed, I have begun to believe that. ^_^

Though I doubt that scenario of making ~Kazaam~ the winner will happen. =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Aragorn and I are set to battle tomorrow at 3PM EST. Mark it on your calendar because the sparks will surely fly.

Richard hasn't gotten back to me on a prospective date to battle, but he hasn't been on in a while.

Edit: connection issues are forcing us to wait until 9 PM EST on Thursday to battle, so remember to breathe in and out until then. We got 2 short exchanges in, one more or less a stalemate where nothing but mind games went on and the other where I immobilized one of his key pokemon and he feinted mine.

Most engaging.

Last edited:

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    isnt that something I lost to the fella who is in the finals XD at least it wasent a nobody. Alright Genus do it for Smogon!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    WFC crapped out on us (again), so we're taking it to shoddybattle. I'm waiting for a reply from Aragorn to the proposed battle time of tomorrow at 2 PM EST.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I just lost to Aragon's spike-based team on shoddy.

Never, -ever- forget a rapid spinner on your team unless you want to lose ~35% from a pokemon's health off the bat plus residual poison damage.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Bishopk has entered the room. 
    Abomasnow used Ice Shard. 
    It's super effective! 
    A critical hit! 
    Salamence lost 91% of its health. 
    genus's Salamence fainted. 
    aragornbird wins! 
    I saw it, but was a little late for the good parts.

Back