• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    You shouldn't be too intimidated about me I'm not all that great xD I can prob battle later today sometime. ;o

Umm well... mind if I finish getting my last team member then? :paranoid: I really need it. I won't be too long, don't worry; breeding is going pretty well =D

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Umm well... mind if I finish getting my last team member then? :paranoid: I really need it. I won't be too long, don't worry; breeding is going pretty well =D

Hey, as long as we battle before the time limit It's fine by me. ;o

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Anyone got any tips on Minabii? Not sure if he/she is good or anything. xD Well I've sent two PMs, he's active...but apparently is ignoring or not seeing my PMs....What if he doesn't reply in time? Is he knocked out?

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ok.... who do I have....

o.0 SMARTIES-CHAN!

Thanks Alakazam, way to pair em...

~T_S

*whistles innocently*

Anyone got any tips on Minabii? Not sure if he/she is good or anything. xD Well I've sent two PMs, he's active...but apparently is ignoring or not seeing my PMs....What if he doesn't reply in time? Is he knocked out?

~desu Saba~

Yeah, that's the general idea. Lack of interest & response = forfeit. You have to give them a fair chance, though, such as continuing to try for a couple more days.

*continues to watch while preparing for Round 2*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Minabii was the last person to respond to my PM, just 4 or 5 hours before I posted the pairings. Yeah, he got in at just the last moment, heh. I'll send him, and anyone else who hasn't posted results, a PM by Thursday.

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Yea, I'm still here. I just don't check the forums that often but I've sent Sabaku a PM and our battle will be completed ASAP.

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Just in case Glisctillery doesn't show, I'll just post to show that I'm still here. And willing to battle should he come online. *kicks the moving sack next to him*

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm just taking my time as usual. No PM sent to me by ...... what's his name again? ( Oh duh I forgot my opponent's name.? Anyways I'm just posting to show I'm active. =P

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    Just in case Glisctillery doesn't show, I'll just post to show that I'm still here. And willing to battle should he come online. *kicks the moving sack next to him*

hi, my name's glisctillery

pm me for the battle

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just trying to show that I'm active. I haven't seen Minabii online at all...our time zones are on the other side of the world. xP

~desu Saba~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I battled you before, and noticed some Ice-weilding creatures. Thus, I told mt dragons to sit this one out. :D

Back