• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    umm chompeh's wifi is broken so i dont have to battle so i get a free round since i do have wifi ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have just PM'd the six people who have yet to get in contact with me. Unless they show themselves by Saturday, they will be disqualified and their opponents will move on.

As for Tortured_Soul and Smarties-chan, it appears as though they cannot battle to no fault of their own. As a result of this, I have decided to move both of them to the 2nd round, while taking them off the list of Free Round candidates.

Heh, I didn't think it was fair to put time zones into the mix, but I may reconsider that. Once we get our Round Two contestants, I'll PM all those whose time zone I don't know already.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hum, it's kind of sad, isn't it? Out of the 13 matches and 27 people who actually responded to be in Round 1, six of them haven't said anything and ten of the matches have yet to be completed, while a couple others win due to WiFi problems. To be worse, the only match that has actually occurred resulted in the T.O. getting knocked out in their tournament debut. :P

As for Tortured_Soul and Smarties-chan, it appears as though they cannot battle to no fault of their own. As a result of this, I have decided to move both of them to the 2nd round, while taking them off the list of Free Round candidates.

......Heh. Six of one, half-dozen of the other...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Tournaments are a sad thing that happen here. I've made my own, hardly have anyone even come back after they sign up. I'm going to use that PM-ing idea next time. Nobody ever shows up or completes battles (believe me, I'm on every day and am available for tournament matches. Minabii's and my time zones clash too much)

~desu Saba~

Years
    I hate to say this but I need to withdraw from this tournament. I don't have time to do the match today because I have a lot of homework that I haven't even started yet. Friday I know for sure I won't have time and as for Saturday which is the deadline, I have to leave out of town for a couple of days.

Therefore, I'm giving this match to you Name. Good luck with Round 2.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    To be worse, the only match that has actually occurred resulted in the T.O. getting knocked out in their tournament debut. :P
    Yeah, I noticed that. XD

Well, if you look at the first two tournaments, we've faced similar problems. At the start of the second round, those remaining tend to be active enough to make it through a round. Hopefully we see a repeat of that this time. ^_^

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I know, I know, I'm trying! >.< I've been breeding loads and now I've got the one I wanted, I'm EV training it ^_^ I won't be too much longer, I swear :paranoid:

Don't worry I don't mind as long as your ready before sat. ;p

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    (last post I promise)

Zam, do you think you could pm me at the pokeloung when the next one starts? I'm thinking about being in it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sure, no problem. At the rate that this one is going it may be sooner than you think! XD

*notes that thus far I am the only one to have lost a match*

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Ok Nicole we really need to have our battle soon, I hope you got that poke ready -_-

Alright, I just finished EV training my poke =D I'm ready but you're not online :( Hmm you live in Florida hey? That must mean you're GMT-5 right? Well I don't know how late you stay up... *checks posts* Oh right! You seem to be online rather late indeed. Jolly good! Maybe if you don't come online soon we can battle early tomorrow morning (to me) or later on tonight (to you) XD By that I mean I'll probably wake up at about 3am (10pm to you), raring to go 8D *does nerdy arm movement* Early nuff? =P

EDIT: I'm sorry... I tend to act nerdy and weird when I'm nervous >.<

EDIT II: If I'm not online it means I haven't woken up yet and I'm terribly sorry; however, I usually wake up at that time anyway cos my body has grown used to it >.< In addition, I will be going back to sleep so I don't mind. Therefore I will probably be online =P

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    umm yeah alakazam did you take note that chompeh :x 's wifi is broken and mine isn't?

EDIT: opps you did notice im sorry

Last edited:
    Back