• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
  • So when is the UU tourney? I'm having difficulties with my wifi, and I have for about a week and a half now. It keeps saying I'm unable to connect. My mom updated our virus blocker thinger and ever since then it hasn't been working. It really ticks me off because it wouldn't work when I had another tourny last weekend. I really hope we can fix it, but it might not work out by the tourny.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, the UU and Doubles pairings were supposed to be up earlier today, but my Internet was on the Fritz. So expect them up within the next few minutes. ^^

Round One

UU Side-Tourney

JoWood VS ~Swish~

aragornbird VS Deviruchi

Tortured_Soul VS Lady Nicole

POKEMASTERALEX VS Ryan24

Alakazam17 VS vulzam

Ito_Igami VS lazybob5

Morph VS Aurasphere

Doubles Side-Tourney

aragornbird VS The Postman

lazybob5 VS World King

ADD pikachu VS _Prince_

Aurasphere VS Mamo-chan

POKEMASTERALEX VS Ryan24

Alakazam17 VS Akasuna no Sasori

~Swish~ VS shinyhunter011

Free Round: Tortured_Soul

Now I am not sure if Lady Nicole still intends to be a part of the UU-Tourney, as she has yet to respond to my PM. If she does not, then T_S of course gets the free round in both, XD. This was totally random despite appearances, XD. Though more probable given the lower number of participants. ^^

And as always, you have two weeks to get results submitted. That's Saturday, July 19th, 2008. Good Luck! =D​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    If Lady Nicole does not respond may i sign up for the UU tourney?

and its Saturday 19th ^.^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sure you could take her place if she doesn't show up. ^^

And another annoucement:

Wobbuffet is Uber again!

That's right, folks. As a result of Wobby's reUberification, he will be thrown back into the Tourney's list of banned Pokemon. So from this point on, don't use him.
    ~Zam

Years
  • Interesting pairings ^^

Already in contact with shinyhunter about the doubles battle so hopefully will get that sorted soon. I'll get in contact with JoWood about the UU battle, and Bill next time we are both online I guess we should get our battle done too! :P

vulzam

Years
  • Okay, I really hope to have my wifi fixed by then. I keep begging my mom to let me sit at the computer and try to fix it, but she plays a game and doesn't want to get off of it lol. Grrr it makes me a bit angry about the wifi cuz I haven't been connected for over a week and I had stuff to do lol.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Not interesting at all >:O!

How am I against Alex in both tournaments? Bleh! I know they'll be good matches but I didn't want to face him now >_>..any chance for a shuffle between us and two other opponents, at least for Doubles? :P

Otherwise that should call for us being allowed to avoid each other in singles until later rounds please :(

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years

Already in contact with shinyhunter about the doubles battle so hopefully will get that sorted soon. I'll get in contact with JoWood about the UU battle, and Bill next time we are both online I guess we should get our battle done too! :P

Yep! Let the best man win (if your a girl sorry im just asumed you where a dude). now all i need is for fiery chimchar (think thats his name) to pm me back. how long do we have for each round? about 3 weeks?

Years
  • Yep! Let the best man win (if your a girl sorry im just asumed you where a dude). now all i need is for fiery chimchar (think thats his name) to pm me back. how long do we have for each round? about 3 weeks?

Haha no I'm a dude ;) Timezones are so ftl :( Hopefully we'll get it organised soon, at least your active unlike a lot of my opponents in the past! ^_^

Yeah I pm'd JoWood too about the UU battle but no response, despite him/her looking for battles in the Quick Battle thread last night >.<

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey, I'm not in the Doubles Round :P
    Well if Morphs reads this, I will be here tomorrow at 6 pm est or right now to do our battle ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    alright well im online now waiting

EDIT: gg dalevl well zam17 move me up to the next round

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Good Game ;)
    Frozen and Critical Hit in row was definately unexpected but this only shows that I now need a Cleric on the Team for next time :P

vulzam

Years
  • :'(:'(:'(:'(
    my wifi isn't going to work. we've tried everything. now it is just cord and a usb connecter that won't get any use unless we get a new computer. which won't happen. :'(:'(:'(
    I'm sorry about that. I was really looking foward to this tournament.

Back