• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Right now I'm having horrible luck breeding parents but at least I have my Doubles Team done :)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Alakazam17: You are disqualified because your WiFi is out of commission! XD (as I said, I have horrible luck with Round One, dangit!)

I just noticed that you were my doubles opponent xD Well that kinda sucks, Ive been wanting a match with you for quite a while :P

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Dalevl: You get a free round in the doubles as I forgot to add your name....apologies.

Alakazam17: You are disqualified because your WiFi is out of commission! XD (as I said, I have horrible luck with Round One, dangit!)

Everyone Else in Singles: You get another week....:D

>_> This is just hopeless, can people please get their battles completed... I think only 3 at the most have been completed, so people really need to get onto their opponents and give them a hurry up.

On another note, I've VM'd and PM'd Lady Nicole, and messaged her on MSN, but I haven't had any response in regards to the UU side tournament.

~T_S

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • aiyh, and I figured the Summer Tourney would be more active than the other ones. How wrong was I....XD

On another note:
    World King: I tried to PM you about that donation trade earlier, but apparently your PM box is full....in any case, I will be unable to trade with you until my problem is rectified.

This also goes to the winner of the tournament, as I may be unable to trade your prize right away.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • If you flip through the last 4 or 5 pages, I think at least two other people besides World King donated something or offered.

Alex and I plan to double battle tomorrow or Tuesday. ^_^ And I think at least seven first round singles are done..but yeah, it's just a matter of changing your online schedule a bit to have the battle. Try setting the alarm for 3am if you have to one night just to quickly do the battle :P

Edit to the front page: Pokemasteralex got a default over Ito_Igami. :P

Last edited:

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • hah yeah, of course there was a crowd watching me for that match :-D

POKEMASTERALEX VS Ito_Igami
    Winner by Default: Ito_Igami
    I think alakazam just meant to put "winner by default: PMALEX"

Alakazam, I don't know your situation in its entirety but can you not go to a local library or starbucks? haha of course it is a hastle too, though. as far as prizes go, what are you looking for exactly? I have seen ivd and ev trained pokemon on the list. do you guys have any need for UT shinies?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, that was a typo on my part. Though I may have been thinking that Ito_Igami won when I wrote that, because that was the case. He just broke a clause, hence the "by Default" part. Anyways it's fixed now.

I started a thread about it, but it was moved to obscurity....but nonetheless, I should be worrying about school now anyways. Once my midterms are over, I'll try to look into it more. The problem has something to do with this PCI card I recently installed, at least I think so. Once it was in, my Internet starting working like 100x better....just at the expense of my WiFi not working at all.....

oh, and of the people who offered donations, World King was the only one who was replying to me. Plus he had planned to trade with me a few weeks earlier....it just never happened.

As for your offer Alex, what do you have in mind? ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Let it be noted Starbucks do not allow auto-connection for DS's. >:O Haha, a friend and I tried it. There's a special way of connecting, I don't think the DS can do it. Unless it's just our Starbucks and in that case I say bleh, nobody likes coffee anyway. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've never heard of any hotspots in Ottawa that I could use....there are a few Starbucks here, but I've never been to any, XD.

I remembered checking online to see where the closest hotspot was to me....it turned out it was a McDonald's in the United States. >_>

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I've never heard of any hotspots in Ottawa that I could use....there are a few Starbucks here, but I've never been to any, XD.

I remembered checking online to see where the closest hotspot was to me....it turned out it was a McDonald's in the United States. >_>

Ouch, no wireless router Zam? Well, try the USB Connecter ( I don't even know why the heck I'm saying this, I had to buy 3 of these since they break so easily.. ) or you can ask neighbors to borrow connection from the router? Unless you live in some.. isolated place

For my question, when will this tournament end? I would like to participate in the next one since my Summer Schools are over

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I have a router, but I was using the connectors for WiFi. But in the span of a week the two I had both quit on me....As for the router, I tried connecting to it. I need a WEP key, and the router I have requires a TKIP....so I'm lost at the moment. Heh...And Ottawa is not isolated, XDD. It's the capital of Canada; the Prime Minister gets no hotspots either. ^^

As for the start of the next tourney, I'd suspect sometime in the fall(September-October).

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh dear. No wifi for the king of Canada!? Whatever do you do up there!?! lol. just kidding. Hmm, my friend had a similar situation, he wound up getting a better router (but maybe you can try just changing it so it has/gets/etc. a WEP key? Haha I don't know enough about them to be giving advice.)

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • well alakazam, I've got a shiny adamant dratini UT, I also have a
    Zapdos (ZAPII)
    Timid
    Thunderbolt
    Ancient Power
    Roost
    (no move, old hm deleted after migration)Its HP is ghost 47 I believe though.
    252sp.atk, 252 speed, 6hp

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
    Years
  • See Alakazam? Wifi wouldn't work for me either and we were set to battle each other. I still can't get my wifi to work, but my brother said that downtown there is a place that has wifi so I'll go check it out and see if they allow DS's to be used there.
    Hopefully I can enter the next tourny. I wish I coulda entered it. I wish I could find my reciept for wifi to take it back to walmart lol. Its been about a year now though so I don't think it would have mattered anyway.
    Good luck to all of you that actually get to compete.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Status report on some first round matches: ^_^

World King's working on getting his wifi fixed I believe.

Names that don't exist
    Mamo-chan
    Death & Strawberry
    Phaseshift
    mintyfresh*

And ash_110697 hasn't been on since the 12th, but that's not too long ago. *Shrug*

Back