• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Alakazam17-Do you think you could check if it's legal also? WKL isn't on, and I'd just like to be on the donated list before the tourney begins. LMK.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Tentacruel13, the reason WKL is taking the donations in my place is because my WiFi is currently out of commission. So I'm afraid I cannot do that. But you do not have to worry about getting them in in time, as I'll give you the free round. Just make sure you get them in to him soon. ^^

And on another note, I've went through my PM box and am pleased to say that we have the lowest number of no-shows yet, with only four people:

crazyq11
    restart_accident
    Kricketune
    Hedgehog

If these four people do not show themselves to me, either by PM or posting here, I'll take them off the list. But here lies another problem, as two of these people are registered in Team Shoddy. Assuming niether appear by tomorrow, we'll only have six people entered. While I always planned to join to make it an even eight, I can only push it up to seven. So I need at least one more person to sign up for it. While I may consider leaving it with six people, eight is of course the ideal number.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Zomg I totally forgot this thing was starting tomorrow! XD

Not like I have much to do for the first two rounds though...Lol *shots*...But good luck to everyone else!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well ive done my best to help by joining bith T.Europe and Shoddy =/
    hope someone joins :d to make it more fun

Years
  • well, if you are lonley i shall join the shoddy tourny (if i can join two at once?)
    what is the t.europe?

I Pm'd WKL about my donation (Ev trained shiny Electivire)
    and i just realised what t.europe is so dw
    and sign me up for shoddy if i haven't asked already lol =D

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, you can join two at once. *adds you*

And I expect T.Shoddy is just Mukkamotish for Team Europe. :D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys I'm back and join both Tournament 6 and the Shoddy Side Tourney. Team America please.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, welcome back aragorn! And good luck in the tourney. ^^

I think this is the first time we'll be having three past champs participating in this. :D

I wonder if Richard, Lumine, and/or Nicole will show up before tomorrow as well. XD

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wow, welcome back aragorn! And good luck in the tourney. ^^

I think this is the first time we'll be having three past champs participating in this. :D

I wonder if Richard, Lumine, and/or Nicole will show up before tomorrow as well. XD

Something tells me that that isn't a very distinct possibility...=P

But this will be quite epic indeed ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It starts right now. XD

The turn-out has become even better now, what with Hedgehog and restart_accident both showing themselves. This means I'll only be DQ'ing two people: crazyq11 & Kricketune. ^^

And now, here are the pairings for Round One!

PC WiFi Tournament 6
    Round One

Team America

msdfabio VS The American Battler

Kanye West VS richdevildog559

pokéfandan VS MATTFO0

halowizard VS Dragonknight

junoliv VS dewey

Dunlop VS Ito_Igami

Mystery2009 VS aragornbird

Volkner's Apprentice VS JV12345

Free Rounds: Aurafire, Ooka, Tentacruel13, Jake™

Team Europe

Silent Storm VS Sinatra

Mukkamoto VS EVILHABBOMAN

star88 VS Bly DX

Dark RyanYugo VS Naturalistick

Angela VS Hedgehog

Free Rounds: _Prince_, reaper121, sam2243

Team Australia

Edrick(888) VS Sk8

Team Shoddy

Ooka VS Volker's Apprentice

restart_accident VS Dragonknight

aragornbird VS reaper121

Alakazam17 VS Mukkamoto

Sinatra VS Kanye West

And there we have it. Aurafire, Ooka, & _Prince_ get free rounds due to their placements in previous tournaments. Tentacruel13, reaper121, and Jake™ get them for giving donations-and while some of you have yet to get your Pokemon to World King's Lugia, I expect you to do so before Round Two. As for sam2243, he gets the Free Round because Team Europe had an odd number of entrants, and the randomizer gave him the lucky spot. ^^

Also, for Team Shoddy, I did not have to join to make it an even eight; rather, I joined to make it an even ten, XD. What this means is that one lucky loser from each of the first two rounds will move on. So I ask that those in Team Shoddy give final scores for their battles(ie. I beat Alakazam 3-0).

This actually looks like one of biggest Round Ones I've seen in awhile. Seeing as all but two of you responded to my PM's, I expect this to be active, so don't disappoint me! XD I don't like DQ'ing people based on forum activity, but I will if I have to. That said, have fun battling, all of you, and I ask that you get your results relayed to me by Saturday, November 22nd, 2008. Good luck! =D

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • O_O Hm. Interesting.

Epic first round with Mystery vs. aragorn; everyone else seems to be placed evenly, however.

I'll try to finish both my matches quite soon. Ooka in shoddy? This should be good. :D

Back