• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    ss5vegta thats cool i could read it!! Alakasam17 i want to join i have a question is zapdos banned? i cant use my mewtwo or Ho-Oh but is Zapdos considered powerful enough? anyway without my best pokemon ill only have lvl 50s pokemon i wont be able to do a lvl 100 battle im in OH im joining team America my friend code is 4168 7079 2278

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I'll have a go!
    Sign me up for Team America ;P !
    Pearl F.C. is in my sig!

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
  • Oooh, can I join Team America ?
    Actually, it doesnt matter, so if there's no room for Team America, just sign me up for Europe/Australia ;D I'm (sorta) time-zone compatible with both anyways .

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sign me up again. I think i'm ready now :D Team america. Who won the last one anyways?
    The Final Battle hasn't started yet. XD

ss5vegta thats cool i could read it!! Alakasam17 i want to join i have a question is zapdos banned? i cant use my mewtwo or Ho-Oh but is Zapdos considered powerful enough? anyway without my best pokemon ill only have lvl 50s pokemon i wont be able to do a lvl 100 battle im in OH im joining team America my friend code is 4168 7079 2278
    Take a look at the rules. Zapdos is not on the banned list, and WiFi sends all Pokemon to level 100 regardless of what they are in-game.

Oooh, can I join Team America ?
    Actually, it doesnt matter, so if there's no room for Team America, just sign me up for Europe/Australia ;D I'm (sorta) time-zone compatible with both anyways .
    There is no limit to the amount of people who can join any team. The tournament is designed to allow as many(or as few) people who want to participate as it can. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    this sounds awesome ill participate in it. sign me up for america ^^ though im not ready yet, i can be ready by end of this week

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, we have some potentially interesting news for the tournament here, folks.

A friend of mine has suggested that he could make some prizes for the winners, unlike anything we've offered here before: trophies! ^^

For a look at his work, take a look here. And now, he and I were looking for a general idea of whether people would be interested in that. So, what do you all think?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • um i guess i like it
    would it be a real trophy or just a pic
    It'd be real.

So will there be a side tourney? If theres not one yet, i'd like to suggest a double tournament.
    I've been straying away from Side-Tournies recently due to lack of activity. Like the last few times, I'll make up my mind once the start date for Tourney #11 is officialized.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    then yes if its real i like the idea of the trophies and your friend is very talented
    also did u mean you have a start date for the tourny or you still waiting ot make a start date for the tourny

Back