• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's WiFi Tag Team Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    hey,
    u stole my idea!
    lol only kidding i was thinkink of doing this but didn't know how...
    thnx for making my idea a reality.
    put me up in free agents please!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Added both of you guys. The deadline for teams to be registered shall be in a a months time. Sorry if it's a long time, just need lots of teams. Maybe I will shorten it.
    Deadline is July, 5, 2009 which shall be a Sunday and on that day I will post the match ups.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hey Luigi, how does the battle format work? If we have 3 vs 3, do we each get paired with just one opposing team member and then best 2/3 wins, or do we battle all 3 of them and then one team wins like 9-0 or 7-2 or something?

I know it says 2/3 somewhere up top, I just wasn't sure if that was referring to the score specifically. ^_^

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'll give you an example. Let's say I'm teamed up with yourself and Aurafire. Let's say we have to battle the team of Alakzam17, junoliv, and Ooka. We each battle one person. Let's say I win, Aura losses, then from here next winner 's team takes the win. Basically best 2 out of 3 with everyone battling 1 person once.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Makes sense, thanks Luigi! Looks like it's all up to the luck of the draw..oh and so far I have Wolflare as my teammate, getting my 3rd later. ;) I'll let you know what we wanna be called.

Detox

Sign me up as a free agent, if you wanna be teammates PM/VM me.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    All you free agents should start talking together and maybe form a team!!! :P

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • So, apparently I'm teamed up with Ooka and Super Luigi.
    Sounds good to me!

As for the team name... I have no clue.
    I think I'll leave that in the proverbial hands of my teammates.

Whatdoya think, Ooka? Luigi?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I don't really have any idea as far as a name goes, so you guys can deal with that. xD

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    hey Luigi? Take me off the free agent list. Seems i now have a team. I will announce it later ;D

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Junoliv, Dewey and Baller237. Team name : "Lulz"

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Makes sense, thanks Luigi! Looks like it's all up to the luck of the draw..oh and so far I have Wolflare as my teammate, getting my 3rd later. ;) I'll let you know what we wanna be called.
    Confirming if I need to. ^.^

Syndrome might also join our team.

Detox

Yeah, ill join team Akatsuki with Wolfy and Volky. I still think we should be team sweep your face though, lol.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    All of you have been added and removed and added as a team. Keep it going with the sign ups! Richard and Ooka how about Team Luigi and friends? xD. Random thought.

Back