• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hm, well gang, they're working on some issues now (well, I for one, can't login. XD) So, we'll play as soon as the servers are better. :3

TY

Hm, well gang, they're working on some issues now (well, I for one, can't login. XD) So, we'll play as soon as the servers are better. :3

Yeah i experienced some slow updating aswell, but i could login normally though. Maybe its just different for all of us :]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Aw, Shawn. PULL THROUGH WITH US. :(

If someone else does host, I think Shawn's the only one who has my summoner's name. It's Hawksbury. :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I was suffering huge lag issues while I was playing so had to stop. Hope it gets fixed as I want to play.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I'll join you guys for some league tomorrow. Just send me a message when (ill try to get my youtube video for tomorrow done early so that doesn't get in the way)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'll probably be able to come again tomorrow. :D

Although tomorrow's New Year so I dunno. Either way, I had loads of fun today. Support pwns. 8)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I taught Sophie how to play my main support, Soraka xD

And yep, New Year's eve tomorrow so I really don't know if I can make it. Depends what time I'll be going out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Anyone wanna play some Xbox 360 tonight or tomorrow? I've got Halo 4, any COD, and GTA V.

Or Osu! ? :p

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I can do some Xbox tomorrow night, I only have BO2 and under though. Or PS3 COD if anyone is up that, have all of them ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back