• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Welcome Platinumfan and Torture Skull! Hope you have the greatest time here!
    If I may ask, what is the 'shipping thread'? I've seen a few that might be it, but I'm not really too sure...
    Well, a shipping is basically a relationship between two characters. Hence SHIP. And the whatever comes before it determines which two characters are shipped.
    Pearl=Ash/Satoshi x Dawn/Hikari
    Pika=Ash/Satoshi x Pikachu
    Pallet=Ash/Satoshi x Gary/Shigeru
    and so on...
    ~
    Anyways, nice banners Katsu! You sure have a talent for this stuff :3 And how on earth do you find these fanarts? You're Japanese, aren't you?
    More fanart that's not by me:

Anyone think it's time for a topic?

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Anyways, nice banners Katsu! You sure have a talent for this stuff :3 And how on earth do you find these fanarts? You're Japanese, aren't you?

Thanks~ :D
    xD I'm not Japanese.
    Pokemon-search.com is a nifty site to find Japanese fanart. You just have to put the Katakana of a character/couple on the box and search. :3

Years
    If Dawn and Ash married, where would they live?
    -I'd like to say Pallet because it's nice & quiet. But I think for Dawn's sake they'd live near contest arenas. Kinda hard to say. *shrug*

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    If Dawn and Ash married, where would they live?
    Well, I guess it kinda depends on where they are in their marriage. If they're just married then probably somewhere like Jubelife city. It's a lively place and there could be a lot of job oppurtunities. Plus, it has a contest arena. If they have children, then Goldenrod or Saffron. If they're old and stuff, like Mt. moon...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    List will be updated. I don't think Dawn would want to live in Twinleaf, epsically if Johanna was against them being together in the first place, I don't think Dawn will have the courage to face her again...

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    I guess Pallet Town would be better then Twinleaf...but I still think Goldenrod is the best. It has the best food, which you know, is great for Ash <3

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Cute fanart x3~ So uh...
    What's probably the closest thing to romantic, that Ash and Dawn have ever done?
    I'd probably say like, the ice cream date <3 it was too cute!

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    What's probably the closest thing to romantic, that Ash and Dawn have ever done?
    I'd probably say like, the ice cream date <3 it was too cute!

I say the same^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back