• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • Yep I mean Valentines day, sorry! ^^;
    And White day is the day exactly one month after V-day. If a person received something on V-day, then they give the person who gave them a gift on White day. It is celebrated in Japan, mainly. =3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I can see her getting something beauty related. Maybe some cologne or some hair stuff, and some chocolates. Or a Pokemon with a ribbon on it XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • AWW YAY!!!! Thanks!!!! *feels special*
    LOL, yep. That would be a good present if he does!! And I can see her doing it!!

Dawn: I got you something
    Ash:Really? Thanks!
    Dawn:Here! *hands present*
    Ash: YAY! *opens it* .......*stares at the deodorant*
    Dawn:Ash, you smell bad, and what better gift could I get you! Now you will smell Mountain Fresh!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Holy Sparta! There's a Pearlshipping club?

Well why didn't i notice? You can count me in. At first i didn't think Pearlshipping would work out, but know, it just seems like the most probable Ash Shipping.

First i want to express something on an old topic:
    What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?

Why it's obviously Movie 11. After Ash and Dawn fell out then the rescue scene, and then Dawn almost fall but Ash saves her. Then that Super cute scene where they hold hands and those cute lil smiles and i'm getting ahead of myself. Then also the part were they make the Oracion song play in the towers and save the town. What a moment. Glad Brock wasn't there. Also when kenny first appeared and called Dawn Pikari(Pi means cute in japanese, in the US, she is called Dede. I loled at Kenny's jelousy.

What would they do if they were on a first date together?

Ahhh First Date? I haven't had a fantasie of that yet but.

Mmmmm... Dunno. Probably their first Kiss... then Misty comes in to see them kissing and then she gets a heart attack like after seeing an army of beedrill and vespiquen. XD. I would like to see THAT expression. Yeah, and maybe Kenny at the same time.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Welcome to the club!!! Another Pearlshipper, YAY!!!

And the first date thing... That was priceless. I lawlzed everywhere from thinking about it.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?

Why it's obviously Movie 11. After Ash and Dawn fell out then the rescue scene, and then Dawn almost fall but Ash saves her. Then that Super cute scene where they hold hands and those cute lil smiles and i'm getting ahead of myself. Then also the part were they make the Oracion song play in the towers and save the town. What a moment. Glad Brock wasn't there. Also when kenny first appeared and called Dawn Pikari(Pi means cute in japanese, in the US, she is called Dede. I loled at Kenny's jelousy.

That's Movie 10.

Well actually kawaii is cute in Japanese. Well the most common word for cute.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Nothing that will ruin Pearlshipping that is for sure! I think that they will become good friends, and Dawn will talk about Ash to her, and She will talk about Drew to Dawn. XD

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • Alright people, I have news from bulbagarden. There's a thread called, "Favorite Shipping" and it has a voting poll. Pokeshipping and Pearlshpping are tie, and Advanceshipping has one vote in the lead. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could cast your votes on the poll for Pearlshipping 'cause Pearlshipping's been in the lead for the longest time, and now it's slowly slipping behind. Vote now! (Or I'll hunt you down until you do) Lotsa love,
    ~foxkrystal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back