• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^because platinumshipping is too long?

OMG, bashers already? There are rules on pokecommunity that include, No Bashing Posts. You could get a warning from this site so heed my word.
    I heard that the latest episode that was released in the USA was real good.

I took down his argument anyways. He said there wasn't any proof of Ash being straight.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    .EJ, welcome to the club. I'm going to make a rule. No bashing of this ship. It's okay if you like another ship, don't come in here, SPAM and all that annoying garbage. I (and no one else) here will tolerate it.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    Alright, it's been a while since I've been here due to the lack of activity in this forum. I watched the trailer of movie 12 that came out last night, and the bad news is for you guys that there was no interaction whatsoever with satoshi and hikari. The good news is that not all trailers are 100%. there's always a possibilities that some scenes in the trailer won't be used in the movie which would leave those scenes deleted.
    Any good hints so far with Pearlshipping? Nope, but a lot of fannart's been made XD.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Mind if I join? ^^
    As for the Platinum vs. Pearl thing, I think it was that Dawn's expected name in the manga/games would be Pearl. Well, Jun got it instead. DiamondShipping was taken (Giovanni X Delia, I think...) and Diamond ended up being Lucas. And Platina's name wasn't truly revealed until the announcement of Pokemon Platinum, right? So PearlShipping it was, and now they can't go back on it. Too many clubs, threads, and fanfics to change it, really.

And that just gave me the idea for a new topic! Mind if I post it?

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Mind if I join? ^^
    As for the Platinum vs. Pearl thing, I think it was that Dawn's expected name in the manga/games would be Pearl. Well, Jun got it instead. DiamondShipping was taken (Giovanni X Delia, I think...) and Diamond ended up being Lucas. And Platina's name wasn't truly revealed until the announcement of Pokemon Platinum, right? So PearlShipping it was, and now they can't go back on it. Too many clubs, threads, and fanfics to change it, really.

And that just gave me the idea for a new topic! Mind if I post it?

Welcome Lanee^^. Crystal Hikari will add you as soon as he comes back.
    And of course you can post a new topic, we didnt had one in a while, so your welcome to post one.

_I made a fanart not so long ago with Ash and Dawn and wanted to know what you guys think of it: https://pokekyuubi.deviantart.com/art/Smile-for-the-camera-113649059

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    ^^ Thank you.
    New Topic:

If you could give PearlShipping another name, what would it be and why? Or would you just leave it be?

I really don't know, actually.And I'm sure anything I could come with is already taken. Maybe HighFiveShipping or something else that is totally lame? xD

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    If you could give PearlShipping another name, what would it be and why? Or would you just leave it be?

Hmm, i think it could stay as it is. Dont take me wrong, but this name for ashxdawn exists for quite a while now, so everyone is used to call it like that. Personally i like it how it is now^^.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Heh. Yeah xD Can you imagine all of the confusion if people started calling AshxDawn HighFiveShipping?

Goodness. And, I do agree, Pearlshipping is an excellent name.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    I need to spill
    Masuda said that Pokemon will continue on with the series after the end of DP. There will be more legendary pokemon, pokemon, and probably new friends and trainers. For more information, that should be given later on in fall 2009. Hopefully we'll have Hikari around in the series or in some episodes in the series. There's still a way to go so let's be supportive and positive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back