• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Kenta-kun said:
    I think I'ev seen that girl befor.Where do ya live??nd you,umm,well,look good.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kenta-kun said:
    Alright, finally got a (terrible) picture of me. This was at a Halloween dance (yeah, a bit early, but meh). My eyes look really messed up for some reason; anyways, i plan on posting a picture of my ANBU Kakashi costume being made once it's done.

Not exactly sure what I was, but anyways, I'm the guy in the black cloak

Nice nice! Post up your ANBU photo soon, I want to see it! :S It makes me want to make a Naruto cosplay as well.

Silly Sentret

obsessive HP fangirlie <33
    Years

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Why thank you, Eli.

I..have no idea what you're talking about Kevin <<;; That'z the real me...*cough*

Ohhhh *_*
    *juzt zaw Dakota'z pic*
    You're quite the jocky looking guy...zweet X3

And yez, that iz me, Silly Sentret. Oh. Iz that who that guy waz? I had no idea...>;3

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Teara said:
    Why thank you, Eli.

I..have no idea what you're talking about Kevin <<;; That'z the real me...*cough*

Ohhhh *_*
    *juzt zaw Dakota'z pic*
    You're quite the jocky looking guy...zweet X3

And yez, that iz me, Silly Sentret. Oh. Iz that who that guy waz? I had no idea...>;3

o.O Riiight....Sure it is XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    o.O Riiight....Sure it is XD
    I'm glad you admit it zir =3

btw, IF and only IF it juzt zo happenz that there waz another picture of me that might be zlightly truer to life then thiz one...zank ya 83

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Teara said:
    Ya know, it'z been zo long zince I lazt pozted a picture. I juzt thought I'd drop by to zay ya'll look zexy and update my picture.
    https://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1074965481504_2004/01/26/g_22,0.jpg
    Yez, me. Ignore the man next to me, that'z juzt a ztalker >;3

Wow, you look great, i hope u won an award ;) but who's that random guy next to you? And how on earth did he get invited to the Golden Globe awards?!? hmm..that guy's a freak..poor you..

...XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    Nice nice! Post up your ANBU photo soon, I want to see it! :S It makes me want to make a Naruto cosplay as well.

Sure thing. Having a bit of trouble with the armguards, though.

And ya, you're hot Teara.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back