• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Here is a pic from todays News Paper.

Dragons seen flying around New York City.People say this might be the end of the world.Others say that its just a joke.Where did they come from?We don't know.
    Thats a true story,if you can see me,I'm on the top of the bulding.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..you should use a more realistic piccie next time, Raven XD
    you can tell that building isnt in NY, and that its all computer graphics ^^; i like fakies that look really realistic ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    DF dadragonz said:
    ..you should use a more realistic piccie next time, Raven XD
    you can tell that building isnt in NY, and that its all computer graphics ^^; i like fakies that look really realistic ^^
    That was really the pic in the News Paper we get here.And thats a true story

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    yeh, i was on one of dem dragons back, can you see me? i'm the one thats falling to my doom, see me? XD the only thing is some twit in a jet flew into me and i go stabbed on the front pointy thingy......um, it's true, honest!

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    I see u there Pyro u also got cut in half wit the pointy thingy didnt u! i think i can see ur top half cos a dragons just about to pick u up and feed u to its babies!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    (Raven) said:
    Here is a pic from todays News Paper.

Dragons seen flying around New York City.People say this might be the end of the world.Others say that its just a joke.Where did they come from?We don't know.
    Thats a true story,if you can see me,I'm on the top of the bulding.

Dragons!? So THAT'S what I saw today after school! I thought they were just oversized birds XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    No Kevin. Thats just you hallucinating.....Did you forget to take your medicine again? XD

OMG! Thanks for reminding me! *goes to take medicine* XD

GOD, which one is you?

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i be the one on the left, the rusta...and also drugee, the one right be a loozer by the name of dean

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back