• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've got a new picture! XD That was taken...3 months ago. ;P The one on the right is me, the one on the left is my little brother. n_n

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    >.>;

I don't see any beans.. Lol.
    *Nods* Yah... Where in the world..? :\
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Nice pictures everyone! ^___^
    Here's a picture of me:
    ...or half of me. XP
    And as you can probably tell I took this picture myself. It was a good idea. XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got my hair cut. ^_^
    Neat, you don't look toooo old, kind of 12-13ish I guess. ^_^
    Miyu-chan said:
    I've got a new picture! XD That was taken...3 months ago. ;P The one on the right is me, the one on the left is my little brother. n_n
    ..little?!?.. jk :P, That's a fine picture I guess. =p

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Aww, cute picture! ^_^ I love your outfit, it's pretty~
    THanks! n_n When my friends saw that picture they all said that my outfit was too...old-fasioned. x_x; But I like it anyway. n-n

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Nice Pic Miyu-Chan, I have some new pictures which I totally want to put up when i get them developed, you'll see all my friends and stuff and who we are, you'll even see Tan and Blue House and maybe gold and green.. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Cool, Dizzy, can't wait to see them! ^_^

Miyu-chan said:
    THanks! n_n When my friends saw that picture they all said that my outfit was too...old-fasioned. x_x; But I like it anyway. n-n
    Ah, really? Is it like a Chinese outfit or something? I can't tell. #_#; But I just know that the patterns on it are very pretty. And I like your hair too! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I meant to post this here in response to Miyu-chan?s new picture. ^_^;

Kairi said:
    I think your outfit is pretty Miyu-chan, but you look a lot different in that picture. Is it your hair? I can?t pinpoint it.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    I meant to post this here in response to Miyu-chan?s new picture. ^_^;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kairi

I think your outfit is pretty Miyu-chan, but you look a lot different in that picture. Is it your hair? I can?t pinpoint it.

Maybe it's because I'm wearing contacts? n_n I was wearing contacts that day. =D So I'm smiling at the camera with..."light" in my eyes. *_*

Kayleigh said:
    Ah, really? Is it like a Chinese outfit or something? I can't tell. #_#; But I just know that the patterns on it are very pretty. And I like your hair too! XD

Yeah, it's like a Chinese outfit. n_n Thanks for the comment on my hair. n_n

I can't wait to see your picture, Dizzy. n_n

Tweak

19 pages..... eyes about to fall out of head......... Anywho (as Franklin would say..... here's my pic! Please reassure me that I am the babe magnet that I know I am. Also, how old do I look in this picture? It was taken about 2 months ago, so it's pretty current. FYI, I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds and single! XD Anywho, enjoy! I've also included pictures of my cats for the cutosity (is that even a word?) factor.

sorry for not posting in the same post as above, i might...combine my posts...but, cute cow colored cat!! =D

edit: i combined my posts =D to save forum space.

i think i've posted here before o_O; or maybe that was in da old thread anyways. i did find a photo of myself, but many of you might consider middle fingers being offensive, so i have only posted a link to that photo. but that photo is the most recent...

(WARNING: don't click here if you consider it offensive!)

so here is a pretty recent G-rated photo of me before Pokemon Rocks! (month ago? or two?) event. ;) haruka cosplay meheheheh...

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

*_* i keep on getting confused if i've posted here before *scans through pictures thread* hmmm =D everyone looks diff from what i'd expect them to look like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back