• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    woah...I've never seen an Asian girl flick someone off until now XD

I think the Haruka costume looks good on you Zappy...of course, this comes from a guy who thinks all Asian girls look good in anything...

...maybe I should stop talking now O.O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, Zappy, that costume is so cute! n_n (And you're cute too! n_n)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Gah. She doesn't even like Pokemon! All she wants to do is travel. Atleast Misty likes Pokemon!

Anyways, my step-dad let me borrow his digital camera so I might be able to post up my picture.

Tweak

Yeek! o.o- I wanna cosplay Haruka too! *steals Zappy's super cute costume*

:P i bet it'll fit ya'. we're bout da same age...i think...o_O;

i only saw a photo of your [orange] back with your purple hair. o_O;; where is a front face photo? *searches through thread*

well, haruka IS not a good trainer, but at least her outfit rocks. =D i feel it was more special than misty's costume. now...team magma's admin costume on da other hand [insert drooling icon]

:P it'll be nice to see more photos...i think i've browsed through this thread more and its mostly text posts or broken photo links.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She? 5?0 I think, and fifteen. Correct me if I?m wrong orange. ^_^; Yeah, more photos would be ideal. Kwesi has one of himself in his profile, I think.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    She? 5?0 I think, and fifteen. Correct me if I?m wrong orange. ^_^; Yeah, more photos would be ideal. Kwesi has one of himself in his profile, I think.

I recently turned 16, but you got my height right, Kairi. n.n- I think Zappy's a few years older than me.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Zappy's two years older than orange*berry. n_n And three years older than me. n_n;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    And your One older than me, Zappy's Four Years older than me, and Orange-san is 2 years older than me. :( IM SO YOUNG TOO! And short and stupid and skinny, not fair lol.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Dizzy said:
    And your One older than me, Zappy's Four Years older than me, and Orange-san is 2 years older than me. :( IM SO YOUNG TOO! And short and stupid and skinny, not fair lol.
    You're still youg. n_n Wait till you have a growth sport. n_n (BTW, I'm shorter than you. I'm 5'3...) ;_;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Dizzy said:

Don't feel bad. n.n- Your younger than me, and five inches taller. You should be dancing around cheerfully in your tallness. =P
    *Is stepped on*

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Well, With me.. I'm not ver skinny lol! I'm actully fat! But I'm tall, And I'm strong as heck.. I'm not as fat As I used ot be though. I'm slimming down.. Let me go see how tal i am... 5-9 withmy shoes on!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm 14, and 5'6 think. I need to measure myself... >_>; I bet a lot of you would picture me as being really short, lol. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, I?m 6? put maybe a thread in Mixed Voting Polls is better for that. XP

No new pictures? ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back