• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Err, I'm 6' put maybe a thread in Mixed Voting Polls is better for that. XP

No new pictures? ;_;
    I bet you would make a great model, since you're so tall. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Kairi is 6' tall?

she is like the only girl I know that is taller than me...I am at 5'10"

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Let me tell everyone something about being short. I've been made fun of all these years for growing up late. Its rather depressing beacuse i have my first growth spurt @ eleven while everyone was way ahead of me, Even my little cousin who was 10 had his. My voice didnt crack until i was in the 7th grade and people made fun of me for that as well as being shorter than them. Im also very skinny and it was very hard to be playing football. So let me just say something, Even though im short and I look a little younger than all my friends, I'm still here and i dont give a **** what anyone says about being short, Because short has some good things. You wont get picked first for somethings in school, you wont be last at somethings either. Even though im almost grown, Ive been put through **** by the kids @ my school, but my friends were always there for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Isn't she 16? I havn't been around for the past few months as of last week, so I might have missed her birthday. () *sigh* I'm always so behind... ;_;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, no, mine was on June 12th when I wasn?t as well known. ^_^; I?m still sixteen, yes.

Tweak

No, no, mine was on June 12th when I wasn?t as well known. ^_^; I?m still sixteen, yes.

i look up at you kairi *literally*

hmmm here is another foto, i didn't even kno my friend took it, i was just staring off into space. >D and that is DDR Extreme for Ps2 the game behind me! some friends and i were playing it. this was during thanksgiving weekend.

EDIT:
    **** attachments!

https://zapchu.com/files/drugged_zappy.jpg

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *click* cool! can i have your PS2 zapchu? ^_^; i wonder if Andy or Soph will post any pics? hehehehehehehehe...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    100marios said:
    Cool, and thanks for congratulating me! I doubt I will ever see you (I bet you think the same for me hehe) I don't know enough about what you look like!
    thatd be hilarious if you both lived in the same town and you see eachother like at the store and stuff all the time but you dont know who eachother are! :D

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Nice pictures everyone! ^___^
    Here's a picture of me:
    ...or half of me. XP
    And as you can probably tell I took this picture myself. It was a good idea. XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got my hair cut. ^_^
    You look like my teacher at school. o.o;;;
    lol nice pic. XP

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Did you click the link? :P
    Yes, I sis now. It didn't show up before!

100marios said:
    Cool, and thanks for congradulating me. I doubt I will ever see you( I bet you think they same for me hehe) I don't know enought about what you look like!
    Well, where do you live in Florida?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back