• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    O_O wow...that's a lotta pokemon stuff on ur walls. i already through i was goin over board getting pokemon stuff. but compared to you, my collection is small. ;) but i AM crazy enuf to save the kids meals bags from burger king and wendy's promotions...and i still have the drink cups. *gets whacked by someone*
    TY for all the kind comments everyone! I really should take pics of the rest of my room...that's only one corner :S lol I'm like sweet Zapchu here! I have tins full of BurgerKing toys and books full of things I've collected with pokemon on them (like crisp packets, sweet packets, toy packets, even an old cereal box from the brief period that we were lucky enough to get pokemon breakfast cereal)...yeah ummm this is why I'm known as obessed :S...I guess.

lol I don't have any pokemaniac friends near either (does one that live in Kent ( a county away from me) count as close :S. But even she doesn't like it like I do (and she agrees). I know what it's like to be a lonely pokemaniac, but hey I look at it this way, I make up for everyone elses losses :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Nice picture! ^_^ I think I would fit into your group well. I actually save every single Pok?mon thing that I get. I still have my Wendy's Kid's Meal bag that I got when my mom drove us an hour to the next town to eat there, lol. @_@ Just because I would've exploded if I hadn't been able to get one of those Pok?mon toys.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    o.o; Whoa... Nice picture Iggie. n_n My mom won't let us bring *every* pokemon thing from Taiwan, so we have fewer than before. >.>;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I remember when they had the 60 something pokemon toys a Burger King when Pokemon the 1st movie came out. I would always ask my mom if we could go to Burger King, and she would say:
    "You just want the pokemon toy don't you?"
    I would than reply, innocently: "No of course not mommy!"
    I got quite a few that way hehe.....

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    100marios said:
    I remember when they had the 60 something pokemon toys a Burger King when Pokemon the 1st movie came out. I would always ask my mom if we could go to Burger King, and she would say:
    "You just want the pokemon toy don't you?"
    I would than reply, innocently: "No of course not mommy!"
    I got quite a few that way hehe.....
    lol I was like that, I'd even leave my family in McDonalds and trudge upto BK all by myself just to get the toy. Awww poor Miyu, here I have enough *gives lots ti Miyu* :P lol it's great knowing i'm not alone in doing this.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    igtica said:
    lol soz it's another scary pic of me taken with my new digital camera. Shows a tiny bit of my pok?-filled room too :p
    Wow Iggy that is some room ya have there XD ya should see mine so plain XD but i do have a few pics of wolves,horses,and dolphins and it's a very Cool pic :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Gee, thanks! XD *hugs them*
    Your very welcome :) it's always good to share things especially for someone so deserving.

Moonlight said:
    Wow Iggy that is some room ya have there XD ya should see mine so plain XD but i do have a few pics of wolves,horses,and dolphins and it's a very Cool pic :)
    Wow your room sounds cool Master ML, I'd love to see it :)

Tweak

TY for all the kind comments everyone! I really should take pics of the rest of my room...that's only one corner :S lol I'm like sweet Zapchu here! I have tins full of BurgerKing toys and books full of things I've collected with pokemon on them (like crisp packets, sweet packets, toy packets, even an old cereal box from the brief period that we were lucky enough to get pokemon breakfast cereal)...yeah ummm this is why I'm known as obessed :S...I guess.

:P i have the cereal box too!!! too bad they stopped making it. i loved munching on pikachu. *everyone looks at me strangely*

i went to burger king SO MUCH. the one in my city always ran out within days of the promotion so i had to drive to another city's burger king to get toys. i got two meals at a time. i musta eaten so many burgers and fries and sodas.

remember KFC also had that pokemon promotion with 3 beanie toys. >_O i forgot to go to KFC!!! *hits myself*

japan has a mcdonalds pokemon promotion now. i envy them. :dead:

*forages around for more photos*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Japan seems to always have pokemon fast food promotions.
    Unfortunately for me, I had no idea what pokemon was when KFC had their pokemon thing...sniff.....I also remember they had those dumb little pokemon things for the 2nd movie at Burger King too. I liked the first ones better! (although I still did go to BK a lot hehe)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sorry for making you wait, I cant use the scanner now it wont work so Ill just post up my old Ugly picture that I look nothing Like :) Here ya Go :)

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Cool pic Dizzy, only thing wrong with it is that it's so small...can hardly see it. =/ Stupid attachments. X_x I'd much rather upload.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Cool, pic dizzy. ;D You really look nothing like that? o.o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back