• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I've decided to post my picture...this is my splitting image...

oh yeah and

BOO ya!

Tweak

hummm, =-= where is that foto from dakota??

shinji looks like 14? or 15? :confused:

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    :shocked: i imagined dizzy looking different. o_O; maybe i was thinking of another photo.

anyways =-=; here are some more fotos, hummm...this is my third time posting photos? or second i think. :P

Hey partner, looking pretty as always! Those blond highlites really look great! DDR r8les!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Dakota said:

oh yeah and

BOO ya!
    Is that really you, Dakota?!?
    You look really smart than I think. o.o;;;

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Is that really you, Dakota?!?
    You look really smart than I think. o.o;;;

No it isn't, it's a joke! Geez! Who is that anyway? Is that like a guy from 7th Heaven or some other drama? That's my best guess, because no way that's the real Dakota! With boy band looks like that, no way he wouldn't be famous by now! Is that like one of the guys from N'Sync? I know it's not Lance or Justin.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dakota said:

oh yeah and

BOO ya!

That is not you Dakota.... You told me you had Curly Hair!!!! you dont look much of a soccer player either... lol..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I know that's not Dakota...I know Dakota is hispanic (he speaks spanish and his name is Luis)

that dude don't look hispanic too me, but then again I don't look very hispanic in my pics either XP

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *falls on the floor and cracks up* hahahaha!!! Dakota thinks hes brad pitt!! haha!! well if hes brad pitt then im...*thinks of a guy that girls would probly wanna date* im that Leonardo Decaprio! :P *girls swarm around him*

Legendary Anime

Old Legendary Monster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 25, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *falls on the floor and cracks up* hahahaha!!! Dakota thinks hes brad pitt!! haha!! well if hes brad pitt then im...*thinks of a guy that girls would probly wanna date* im that Leonardo Decaprio! :P *girls swarm around him*

Too late. I'm already Tom Cruise. *girls go from Leonardo to me* :shocked: :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, well you'd have to be either Jeremy Sumpter or Orlando Bloom to catch my attention! XD Kate Bosworth's got Orlando right now though, so I'm going to marry Jeremy. *runs off happily*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Jeremy Sumpter plays as Peter on that new Peter Pan movie, and Orlando Bloom is Legolas on Lord of the Rings. ^_^; He also plays as Will Turner on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Everyone Stay Away from Jennifer Aniston... lol She is going out with her Cane.

5. Jennifer Aniston and Her Cane.

Legendary Anime

Old Legendary Monster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 25, 2004
    Haven't seen Peter Pan(nor I care to). But Legolas is awesome. My favorite person on LOTR. ^^

EDIT :: @_@; I just realized how horribly messy my room was when I took that. It's never that horrible. Bad Shinji. Takes a picture whenever it's all messy..... =/

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    XD it's pretty bad when Dakota is tring to be Brad Pitt XD ok why are we talking about Peter Pan XD i saw the old classic disney one XDXD!! that was when i was like 6

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, he's my favorite on there too! ^_^ He's really cool. And Peter Pan is a good movie, you may like it. Depends on your opinons of movies, I guess. =P *wonders how many times she's said that*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back