• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Dakota = Brad Pitt?! X.o (....) Nice smile you got there. =P

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    All of you who showed pices are realy brave. I could never put my pic up on a board or net. I hate pic of me *destroys(sp) all photos*
    Just never do like how i look in them.
    All of you(ones with pics up-can't remember every one name) look great.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ummm yeah, I posted a pic of Brad Pitt you guys...uh durr...

Did any of you actually believe that was me...oh my GOSH!!

heh

BOO ya!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *magically changes into Orlando Bloom* now the girls will flock over to me!!! :D oh and i got some new pics, i just gottsta scan em!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I would never think that Dakota was Brad Pitt. =P Anyway, I tried to post my picture, but it was too huge. >.>;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    im trien to get Andy to post a pic of him...but he says he wont cause he doesnt want people to know what he looks like...oh well...*tries to get a new pic of himself but the scanner tries to bit him* i wont be using that for a while... :P

Legendary Anime

Old Legendary Monster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 25, 2004
    Miyu-chan said:
    I would never think that Dakota was Brad Pitt. =P Anyway, I tried to post my picture, but it was too huge. >.>;

Email, or IM it on AIM/MSN, it on over to me and I'll upload it to my site for you. ^^

Email/MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: Shinji Mekamori

This goes for anyone, BTW. :P

Tweak

humm...yea.... *looks around suspiciously* :paranoid:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks, LA! XD, By the way, Zappy...who's that girl? o.o;

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    haha, in reply to what dakota posted...

humm...yea.... *looks around suspiciously* :paranoid:

Kinda looks like the chick from Edgemont.... what's her name? You know, the model who likes Mark... Oh yeah, Laurel! Can't wait for season 5, hopefully it has 22 episodes or more this time!

Legendary Anime

Old Legendary Monster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 25, 2004
    You're welcome, Miyu-chan. Just email it over when/if you want me to post it. ^^

BTW, I'm pretty sure this isn't right but who knows. Anyways, I think that girl Zapchu posted is from BoA.

Tweak

i'm not too sure myself, i just randomly took a pic of a girl from a korean pop site. i don't listen to female singers as much cause they all sound da same (voice wise and none of them rap or scream in songs -_-;; but nami amuro is very good! i like her music) =D that korean pop site also owns the labels to some of my favorite male korean singers *moon hee jun*, his new album "legendary".

hummm...i forgot to bring my digicam ;_; here are some photos i took before...note this is my FOURTH time posting photos. *_* people...post more photos!

some older photos:

uhm i'm da one with the sparks in my face x) heehee

uhmmm this foto wasjust RANDOM...i think i posted it before

would anyone like strawberry pockey, and again i think i posted this one before a long time ago.

if you want more pics of that girl (boa? i dunno who she is) i posted, i think u can find it a smtown.com, but i think that site is all in korean, but if u browse around you might be able to find it.

Legendary Anime

Old Legendary Monster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 25, 2004
    "that korean pop site also owns the labels to some of my favorite male korean singers *moon hee jun*, his new album "legendary"."

:o!! I'm an album!?

Yeah, the site is all in korean, BTW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back