• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Lmao nice pics everyone XD

Lemme post some more.... =P

This is me and my mum XD LoL doesnt she look young? XP

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Yay, more pics from da cool eevee boy XD

Ok then, lemme post some pics of me fighting XP

Ok, this was a pic with me against a tai chi pratictioner =P

Here it was me while slashing this kenjutsu student.... yay if u can c i slashed through his defense while he was attackin me XD

This is a scene still during the sword battle (at the end i won it XD)

Ive got loads more but i dont wanna post em for now coz theyre too big >_<

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Hey ningi, those photos are really cool! Although it took a while to load on my 56k it was worth it. :O I want to take some form of martial arts too!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    wow thx =) Im glad u appreciate em.... ^o^

Zapchu have you ever tought becoming a kunoichi? XD

I have got a website that may help you find a dojo where you live so PM me if you are interested =)

(lol i have already converted 2 people to ninjutsu and now became fine ninjas XD)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    That sounds really cool I'll PM you later about it. I've always wanted to learn some form of martial arts, if you have more photos, post them up!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Ok, as u wish XP i have too many though so i cant post em all! XD

Here it was a moment when i attacked him and he lost his balance almost falling, in fact u can c his sandal coming off XD

This was an instant before I killed him again XP it heppened when i tried to cut him diagonally in reverse grip, then he blocked me and tried to attack me but i was faster and pushed the sword forward to thrust his chest (obviously we stopped just some centimeter before the opponent XP we werent killing each other for real o_O)

Here it was a very dangerous low slash, which i blocked luckily... i werent so lucky the first time though, because that was the move he used to hit me for the first (and last XP) time

||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \/

>_< here is when he hit me for the first time with a low attach and smashed me XD

Btw sorry for only posting this fight's pictures.... they're the ones i have available now so i just post em XP

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009

I took this pic... about a min ago XD lol... this is me.. after two days of being sick XDXD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back