• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Jhotos Power: Ooooooooh, I likez dat stare! XD I have been to the animal kingdom before, it was very nice when I went. ^^

Zapchu: Awwwwwww, Zappy, you look cool in that piccy! ^_^

I will check back and look at the other people's phtoto's too and post comments about them. ^^

~Kelsey

EDIT: NiNGi: Wow!! I like your piccies!! They all look so cool!! ^^
    Keyblade Master: Awwww, I like that piccy, I hope you are feeling better too!
    totodile: I finally know what you look like, toto!! I think you look very pretty! ^^

Nice piccies all! *hops away*

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey...post some more pics...I wanna see people...If I see one of my frndz ill post mine

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I would post a piccy of me, but I don't have a digital camra to do it. ^^;;; Besides, how can I compare with all these wonderful looking people here anyway! ^_^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Aww zapchu, ur cute ^^

Ya, i'd like to see what all you guys look like ^^ -casey, kelsy, matt, spiro etc.
    i've already posted ma piccie (in my sig)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Awwwww, that's too sweet, spiro!! I bet you're very handsome as well. I would love to see a piccy of you sometime! ^_^

~Kelsey

EDIT: Yeah, I saw your piccy, DF, I think you look very pretty! I likez dat top you had on too, very kawaii! ^_~

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Here I am...pardon my pic...I was sick that day...

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I was right, you are handsome!! I like the black and whiteness, it makes you look mysterious. ^^

~Kelsey

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Thanx Pikawolf...if you dont see the colour of the eyes..sometimes green..sometime....dark greeen...I want to see you..post a pic as soon as you have one

btw..i gave you rep not long ago ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    ^_^ Thankies, Spiro, I do think you look super nice in dat piccy. I will post up a piccy as soon as I am able to get my hands on a camera. >=D

~Kelsey

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    hehehe...i'll post a pic of myself soon too. like this week...now should i post a preppy pic, a pose pic, or a pic where i just wear a nice hip hop outfit....

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hip hop hip hop hip hop!!!! ^^;;;;
    *really wants to seeeeeeeeeeeeee Matty's looks*

~Kelsey

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Aww zapchu, ur cute ^^

Ya, i'd like to see what all you guys look like ^^ -casey, kelsy, matt, spiro etc.
    i've already posted ma piccie (in my sig)

DF and spiro, you guys look great!

I think I've seen most people's photos already...except for some mods. O_O; POST YOUR PHOTOS OR YOU SHALL BE VICTIMS TO ZAPCHU'S DEADLY THUNDERBOLT ATTACK! muwhahahahah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back