• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Zapchu said:
    DF and spiro, you guys look great!

I think I've seen most people's photos already...except for some mods. O_O; POST YOUR PHOTOS OR YOU SHALL BE VICTIMS TO ZAPCHU'S DEADLY THUNDERBOLT ATTACK! muwhahahahah!

Good thing I posted mine =P I don't wanna be shocked XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    I think I've seen most people's photos already...except for some mods. O_O; POST YOUR PHOTOS OR YOU SHALL BE VICTIMS TO ZAPCHU'S DEADLY THUNDERBOLT ATTACK! muwhahahahah!
    I think most staff never posted their pics. Kwesi did, V-Road did, you did (XD). I don't think any of the S-Mods posted their pics, I never posted mine I don't think Abby posted her's. Tommy, Scotty, Liz, Brandon and I think Miyu posted their pics (there might be more but I'm not sure about them). I think all the rest never did (even if I have seen JK's pic, Soph's pic, and D's pic XD).

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I think most of the staff are scared if they post their pics we become less intmidating(sp XD and ohh a big word!!) XD! Lol

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I think most staff never posted their pics. Kwesi did, V-Road did, you did (XD). I don't think any of the S-Mods posted their pics, I never posted mine I don't think Abby posted her's. Tommy, Scotty, Liz, Brandon and I think Miyu posted their pics (there might be more but I'm not sure about them). I think all the rest never did (even if I have seen JK's pic, Soph's pic, and D's pic XD).

I remember seeing a bunch of Kwesi photos. I'll backtrack through the entire thread and see if I can come up with a list of who posted their photos. :P

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    You all look nice, guys^^
    What a pity, I`m shy and I have a photophobia LOL Maybe someday I will put pics of me. You must be patinet, guys^^ Hehe. Actually, I would like to see pics of you Arcy, Pikawolf and Kayleigh. But it is only a dream. I don`t push you^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Noone should be shy about how they look -it's not really important, just putting a face to a name and personality ^^
    Looks won't affect how any of us talk to you guys ^^

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Noone should be shy about how they look -it's not really important

You are wrong... for many guys its VERY important.

Anyway, I will send my pic to my the best friend- Ashkihyena.
    DM wanted it also, but I don`t see him anymore. I trust Ashki.
    Owww....I must PM him on sppf. He is waiting for my mail.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    But if they are your close friends, it wont matter
    and for anyone who is that self-centered that they will change their opinion of you..well they're not really worth knowing anyway

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ya true ^^
    i dont really mind though -i dont think ppl will come stalk me XD they only have my hotmail address

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    yeah true, but still the girls who posted their pics were CUUUUUUUUUTE! (Like DF_dadragonz, FG, Zapchu, toto and some more that i dont remember XD)

ZAPCHU U R HYPER CUUUTE! O_O! *faints* X_X

. ,,, , *
    . ( '-')/) a flower
    .((__) for you! ^_^
    ..(,,),)..

Pikawolf you r so sweet ^_^ your comments have always been good on everyone! u deserve loads of appreciation ^_^

I bet you're cute too :P

EDIT: Btw everyone, Nice pictures!!! ^_^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    I remember seeing a bunch of Kwesi photos. I'll backtrack through the entire thread and see if I can come up with a list of who posted their photos. :P
    If I remember that right Kwesi only posted his pics on the old PC. But if he posted more pics of him then it might be on the old pic thread (there is atleast two pic threads on the new PC).

Casey said:
    You all look nice, guys^^
    What a pity, I`m shy and I have a photophobia LOL Maybe someday I will put pics of me. You must be patinet, guys^^ Hehe. Actually, I would like to see pics of you Arcy, Pikawolf and Kayleigh. But it is only a dream. I don`t push you^^
    Yea a lot of members have asked and asked to see my pic (none more then the S-Mod Jake where everytime I say "picture" he wants to see mine <_< XD) but Soph is the only one that has them. XD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Yea a lot of members have asked and asked to see my pic (none more then the S-Mod Jake where everytime I say "picture" he wants to see mine <_< XD) but Soph is the only one that has them. XD

Hehe. They asked me also. On SPP and PC. But i`m stubborn :P
    I will now show. I think, I`m more mysterious, when peeps don`t see my pictures. How I said, I`m not ugly or something. I`m just very shy and I`m not ready to put my pictures on net. Also, you never know, who will see that. Maybe your the worst enemy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back