• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Peeks around corner with stack of drawings*

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    hey i am not dillusional i am a visionary (thats another fan 89 more)

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    ow the grumpy girl *feels really embarressed now*

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Very cute! I like those! The ony thing I'd say is that there are too many hilights (white spots) in a few. It's not very anim?ish and its exaggerating a little too much. Other than that, I love the coloring!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Also luvs ur art, and don't let anyone tell u that er drawings r bad, cuz they r awesome

[soz for the txt speech]

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Very cute! I like those! The ony thing I'd say is that there are too many hilights (white spots) in a few. It's not very anim?ish and its exaggerating a little too much. Other than that, I love the coloring!

It's a shoujo thing. n.n() Most people don't really know how to react to them. *L* But yes, I do tend to go overboard...()

Skye said:
    I agree...your art is fantastic! I think your style is unique and charming! One question for you, and any other artists that wish to reply: what do you use for markers? Are they copic ones? Where do you get them?

Iv been blessed with an art store not too far from my house that carries copic products. n.n() However, they're so expensive ($5 a marker), that I mostly just buy Prismacolor. Ah, but there were Copic markers used here.

Purin said:
    Orange's artwork's cute as ever ^^ And I like the glow...
    (Actually I saw the InaTaiHa pic earlier somewhere else =P But I forgot to comment X_X Forgot what the two character's names are =P)
    *L* I keep getting asked this in other forums. n.n() The girl in Inazu, she's just taking on half human form, and the little guy is Taiga, my demon Pikachuu. n.n()

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Hey Ji *pokes* I sent you a PM..

Also, good news, I am blessed with an art store too! 3.50 for a prisma marker! BWAHAHA. Also i am getting Prisma Colored Pencils next week! LOVE EVAY XD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • PichuSecretBase said:
    Hey Ji *pokes* I sent you a PM..

Also, good news, I am blessed with an art store too! 3.50 for a prisma marker! BWAHAHA. Also i am getting Prisma Colored Pencils next week! LOVE EVAY XD

Ah, but they aren't Copic. Trust me, Prismas are nothing compared to Copic. =P And my art store charges around $2 or so. XD

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    You'll are lucky the most I can fin around here is Prisma Colored pensils.
    Also you told me Copics were very expensive, just Imagnie for 10 it would be 50 dollars! If im gonna pay that much they better be good XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? HEY! COOL! who ever says that it's bad MUST be blind! XD anyways, nice stuff like always, eh, O*B? XP

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    16 fans (84 more) hum it looks like every body who looks in this topic get transfixed on oranges art!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Everyone's been callin' me O*B. XD
    I don't think we'll get 100 unique people in this thread. n.n() *L* But I just finished something, so there will be another thread in a few minutes, maybe. =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmph! I can't believe that someone would say that about your art. >=\ She needs a new pair of eyes.

Anyways, I just adore those pictures! You have such an adorable style, and don't ever feel that you should change it. That style is so unique, and cute! I just love it. Those are very nice pictures! ^_^ Don't worry about what that girl says. If she would say all of that then she doesn't deserve to be called your friend. Atleast, not until she changes her attitude. Even if she didn't like it then she shouldn't have been so mean.

Years
  • omg its u!! we havent talked for months!!! make sure u email me Orenjii!!! glad to see/hear from you. btw ur art is awesome!

Back