• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People these days have NO imagination...

Should this thread be closed? Answer honestly.

• No! I like this thread!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes! This threead is crap!!!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Wait a minute, if you got hundred of thousands of results by searching for your video, doesn't that imply that it's you that has no imagination?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Or maybe people realize stick figures is the quickest way to draw "people" and to get their point across. And if you're drawing stick people along with them, can you really be critical of who has imagination and who doesn't?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • People, read the above posts instead of being mean. I bet you haven't even read the other parts of the thread. I have apologised for my lack of
    imagination, so don't spam the thread with more crap like that. If you want to judge me for my lack of imagination even though everyone else already
    has, do it with private messages, and don't just make my thread grow large. Wait, I'm gonna open a poll here. Answer the question! I need an answer!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You do realise that "stick" and "dude" could be made to include the other meanings of the words, not just suggesting that we have no imagination.

Ponies!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hypocrisy shakes it's lustrous name in this thread.

Or at least getting owned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back