• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People's Standards are too high!

Years
  • It's got to the point in Sun/Moon's GTS that I don't know if people are trolling or if they really think a Litten is worth a Lunala. It's really annoying to see hundreds of the same trades. It wasn't even that long ago that I was able to use the GTS in ORAS and actually see a decent trade for the Pok?mon I wanted. I put up what I think is a reasonable trade (Rowlet for Litten, not even asking for any special Litten, just a regular old Litten) and no-one's touched it yet. For a GTS trade, it's taking ages. Weirdly enough, someone snapped up my Oranguru (for Passimian, obv). So yeah, it's a weird problem this time around.

Back