• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi Or Coca-cola?

Pepsi or Coca-cola

• Total voters

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I like Pepsi also, because it's sweeter. But I have to cut down on drinking soda, my dentist said XD

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Casey said:
    Yes, I don`t like it too. Pepsi is good, but I don`t wanna have troubles with kidneys.

Ohh yeah, i love my kidneys too,and sodas make you chubby, look at ''s'', he drinks coca all day XD.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Nessie said:
    Ohh yeah, i love my kidneys too,and sodas make you chubby, look at ''s'', he drinks coca all day XD.

"S" drinks a coca cola? Oh yes, but it means coca cola makes you sluggish too LOL

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Bypassing the character limit, tsk tsk tsk :D
    Mark Appleyard(the greatest skateboarder of all time) drinks around three cases of Coke a day, and he isn't fat at all.

It was a joke about "S". We don`t talk seriously -.-

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Mark Appleyard(the greatest skateboarder of all time) drinks around three cases of Coke a day, and he isn't fat at all.

Ok, ''miss president'' XD, i think it also depends much of the metabolism of people, also, you are talking about a skateboarder, he practice a sport, our ''friend'' ''S'', it's a lazy guy who only is sit on his fat butt all day, drinking coke, you get my point? XD.

Back