• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi Or Coca-cola?

Pepsi or Coca-cola

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Coco-cola! It's so nice-a. It makes me want to dance. XD; You probably know my favorite soda. Pepsi's too sweet and gives me a bad breath feeling. Don't mind Mirinda, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cokecokecokecokecokecokecokecoke. Coke. Coke. :E

<_< Pepsi is way too sweet and doesn't have a very good taste. =\ I haven't had it in a while (thankfully~), but I remember it tastes almost like... a watery Coke or something. o.o;; And I also hate the Pepsi commercials - Coke doesn't mention Pepsi in its commercials, yet the only way Pepsi can advertise is by adding Coke to their commercials to put it down. ;p That's pretty dirty and pathetic if you ask me~

But, yeah. o.o Coke all the way~~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i prefer coke to pepsi. but i like pepsi's other products better. (eg. sierra mist is better than sprite IMO)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Valuing a soft drink on how well they promote a sports game seems a bit unfair to the companies... but meh. ^_^ Personally I like both of them equally. I'm kinda oblivious to the fact that there is any difference in taste... but there probably is somewhere along the line... or else they'd be identical, then everyone would say they tasted the same.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LoL errrr I once I couldnt really tell the difference between the 2 of em, but lately I can taste the difference :P
    though, I dont drink any coke since long now, I just take it once in a while (u know, my kidneys XD)

LoL anyway, I voted 4 coke for no good reason :P its da first one i saw, but still, i use to take it more often than pepsi so it gets my vote ;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like Coke better, it has that "Umph" in it. n_n

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I prefer Coca-cola becuase it has more tart taste and I dont like things that sweet and pepsi is just to sweet for me but i usually drink PC cola which is brand in Canada. Its cheaper and tastes just as good

Back