• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
  • OOC: Sure, I can do that. I'll split the battle into a few posts. But, I need you to do one thing. Between my posts, just add what your characters say, I'll do the rest.

IC: With the energy on our weapons, and both of us giving it all we had, the sparks flew and our skills were shown. Move for move, step for step, action for action, we matched each other perfectly. For time and time again, we tried to take down the other, but somehow, some way, we could never make contact. As I finally found an option, I jumped to the side, and lunged forward. Apparently, she saw this coming, for she got out of the way as well, and made an attempt at me. Due to my movements, I couldn't dodge and she slashed me across the chest, and the energy knocked me into a wall right by us.

As she ran toawrds me again, I hoped what I planned would work. Unknown to all, I had a unique fighting style that only I could pull off. I was planning to use one of my most destructive techniques, hoping to put some damage onto this warrior. While other people tend to stereotype, I treat every person with respect. What they look like and are does not matter. In a battle, the only thing that matters is the person's skill, nothing more, nothing less.

Once it was the right time, she made the movement I expected her to do. She thrusted her katars forward, attempting to stab me in the heart. Now, was time for my attack. I jumped over her sword and kicked off her head into the air. This seemed to daze her for a minute, leaving her defenseless. As I came down, I lifted my leg above my head, and came down with an vicious ax kick (imagine swinging an ax to the ground, and you'll get what I just did), striking her right in the head. Then, I jumped back and waited for what she would do.

OOC: I haven't done too many RPs. How am I at this?

Last edited:

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: Great! Very skilled battle dialog.
    (Btw i have Katars, not a sword.)

IC:
    Getting up from the kick, "That was unexpected, your skills are as powefull as my own.". I shake off the daze from the kick and stand ready to continue.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: Opps, sorry about that. After I post this, I'll fix that. Also, you can decided when this explosion happens that you mentioned earlier.

IC: I replied, "I have trained for years. Most people follow the same boring style, but I decided to invent my own. Therefore, people will never know what is coming."

Then, we continued once more. After a little more of this, it was clear that neither of us were in our best condition. Wether it was due to injuries or just being exhausted, this battle seemed to be drawing towards its end. While we fought, the same scenaro ensued from before. Yet, this time, neither of us broke loose and hit the other.

Once I saw neither of us were going to get any farther this way, I jumped back and said, "Well, this seems like the time to kick it up another level, what do you think? By the way, what may I call you?"

Last edited:

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• Before I get to say anything, a terrible explosion rocks the building. The explosion was so close and so intence that we could feel the heat from the warehouse. I run and look out the door and see a government building colapsing in a pillar of flames.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: Once she went out to check on the explosion, I sheathed my sword and walked out of the building as well. As I walked up by her, I said, "Ah, it is a wonderous sight indeed, isn't it? These government fools will soon enough have their death handed to them. This brings me to a question I have for you. Since we both wish for the fall of the government, and both have great skill, why don't we join each other? By the way, I still haven't gotten a name from you yet."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "The name Night will suffice." I say without taking my eyes of the burning building. Predicting the next question, "Don't ask me why my guild has you as a target, because I know not."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: I said, "Very well then Night. As for me being a target, I've figured that out. The government wants me dead because I'm trying to kill them off. The assassination groups want me dead because I'm doing quicker than them. So, it seems like everyone hates me and/or wants me dead. So, do you accept my offer or not? Well, instead of just asking like that again, let me give you a little incentive. This guild won't ever truly understand what you possess. They will try to use your skills and power for their own profits, and you can't let that happen. If you join me, we will work side by side to destroy these government fools, and finally have our revenge."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• Watching the building burning, my eyes glowing with the image of the inferno in the distance, "Revenge sweet revenge, such a thing I long to taste, I will join you, but first I have another little mission to do." With that I take off towards the guildhouse. When I reach the house, I enter as if nothing happend. Three assassins come out and surround me. "I see you fools have a quick spy network." I say to them and with that I slide sideways and do a kick off one assassins face. Spinning sideways I kick the remaining two in the head and land with my hair still in the same position as when I left the ground. I go into my room and grab the Crystal of Nine and put it in my pouch. I head back outside and meet up with Ixion.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As I still stared out at the inferno, I heard Night come back and said, "So, it seems you have that crystal? I'm going to suppose that's why you were at that building. So, now we have a massive job to do. First, we'll go around and kill a few of these government leaders, but make it look like another country did it. This will cause distrust to flood through their alliance, and possibly destroy it, or weaken it greatly. Should this not work, I have a back-up machine. Do you wish to know what it is?"

OOC: Out of all the people in this RP, you should definitely know what it is when I say its name.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: This is turning into a two person Rp. lol. And by "Back-up machine", the thoughts that come to mind are 1.) Time machine 2.) Atom bomb.

IC:
    "What is this back-up machine you speak of?" I said as I look back to the inferno, government agents were already fighting the fire. "We best get out of the area, they will be looking for suspects."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: I'll give you two hints, so think before you read my post:
    (1)- This comes from the second game that Yuna is in.
    (2)- Think big, evil, and destructive.

IC: I said, "Well, it is something I uncovered and reconstructed. This was a weapon of mass destruction which was lost to history, and the human race. At one point, this had enough power to level a continent, and it still does. Many names are recorded throughout history, but I prefer the one in which it is called Vegnagun."

I was interested to see if she knew what this machine was.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • I sit and watch the two duel. "Joining forces aye? Well at least now i have a challenge." I jump down in front of them. "Hey Rose, member me? I'm the girl who stole your faithful little toy many years ago. I'm here to give you two a warning. I'm half mighteyena, be careful of what you steal. Who knows if its cursed." With that I use Shadow and dissapear.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "Vegnagun, I thought that only a legend. 'The ultimate mecha, the weapon of mass destruction.' In the legend it gets destroyed. Why use such a device? That takes the fun out of this job." I say with a hint of humor.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: I said, "Hmm, so that was her again. Well, it's time for us to have a little talk with her. May I see the crystal for a moment? I know about the curse, but the energy that flows between both my sword and in my body will block it for the time I touch it."

So, I put one hand on the crystal, drew out my sword, and just made a cut through the air, opening some kind of black portal. Then, I put my sword down, grabbed a whip from my belt, and threw it through the portal. Soon enough, I felt it latch onto something and tore it out of the portal. Indeed, it was the girl.

I closed the portal, took my hand off of the crystal, and began to speak, "Now girl, let's try this again. You know what, good for you if you're part Mightyena. Is that supposed to scare me or something? I can play a little transformation trick of my own, but you really don't want me to do that, trust me."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "So we meet agian strange one. Tell me, whos side be you on? Our side, the assassins, or the government? I wouldn't move if I were you" I say as I brandish the crystal in my hand. "Wouldn't want me to cause an accident now would you?"

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • "Huh?" I look around. "Toto, i don't think were in kansas anymore." I look at the two threating me. "How to explain to idiots, hpm? Oh yes, I'm Prospre Hark, Theif Lord, I'm againest the goverment. no crystal can scare me. I've been to to two other dismsions, its curse doesn't affect me and yes you should be scared of me. That sum everything up for you?" I ask with a smirk. I one motion, I have my gun trained on them amd a portel behind me.

"i'd love to chat, but me and a certain 8th century samuri have a lesson planned. Later." with a mock salute I vanish.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: It's not really that your overpowererd, but the way your using the powers. Everytime we try to get you back into the storyline your teleport out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back