• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

• We walk out of the shack, and there is an army of agents outside with helicopters and tons of weapons. "Ok, theres no way we can take an army on our own."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As we stood their, we did not move, but I spoke to Yuna and said, "Don't worry about this. I sense another presence around here besides our own inside the building. So, let's pay them another visit. For now, Metagross, use Sandstorm now!"

I had released my Metagross before we exited the building, incase we needed it. Under cover of that storm, we ran inside and around a few corners and stairs to where I felt the presence.

While outside the door, I kicked it down and said, "Well, it's a pleasure to see you again. Did you happen to find the gift I left for you Crys?"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Crys suddenly woke up because of the clattering of stairs. She is an incredibly light sleeper.

"Zzz.. huh? What?" She got up to her feet. Serenity was cleaning around the place as usual, out of sight. The door was kicked down.

'Why did he have to kick down the door? It's already unlocked!' She thought.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again too, Ixion. And yes, I did happen to find the little gift." She said looking at the vase near the door, the black rose in it. "So what brings you here to my hideaway?" She questioned, her crystal clear, midnight blue eyes glancing.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As I glanced around the room, seeing what she called a hideout. Then, I replied, "Good, you were meant to find it. Think of it is a prediction of the future, in more way than one. I can leave here peacefully, but it's your choice. You can either come with us and have those forces stand down, or you can have another shot at me. So, which one will it be?"

This girl truly did surprise me. I had no idea on what she might do next. Whatever it was, I'd be able to deal with it, as well would Yuna.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Crys thought about and then answered, "I would rather-" Then her PokeNav rang. "Excuse me, but I have to take this call..." She turned around, and answered, "What is it now, Long?!"

<Many agents have died.>

"Maybe because those agents are patheic? Would that be a case? Anyway, you caught me at a bad time. Can I raincheck this call?" She hung up on him.

<Wait, Crys don't-> He was cut off.

"Sorry, as I was saying-" The phone rung again. "WHAT IS IT NOW, LONG?!!?!"

<I need you in New New York, there's->

"I have things to do! I'm busy! Have to talk to you later and don't call me back!" She hung up again.

"Okay, I'm really sor-" She answered the ringing phone. "WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT DON'T CALL ME BACK AGAIN?" She hung up. The phone rang again. Crys immediately threw the ringing PokeNav at the wall. The silver device stopped ringing and is now on the ground in pieces. "Okay, I'm sorry about that. Now, as I was saying I would rather have another shot at you, just because it isn't like me to just come with you without a fight." She drew out her weapons. She took out two swords- double blades was the name. It was silver, decorated in onyx and polished with gold. This was only used once, and you could tell that it's pretty ancient. ((It looks like this . The girl's holding it...))

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "This should be good." I say from behind Ixion. Crys had not yet seen me, for I never came through the door when he first kicked it in. I lean aginst the wall and watch the girl intentivly, to try and figure if she stood a chance. I knew Ixion was a very good fighter from my duel with him.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: I replied, "Very well, this will indeed be interesting. Now, let me show you my new trick. I've compared my weapons skills with my fighting skills and found the second one to be higher. So, I combined the two and got this."

With that, I fell to one knee, put my arms out, and my new weapon was revealed. From my each arm and leg, a blade emerged and stood ready for my use. This is one of the things that I achieved from what my parents left for me.

So, then I stood up straight, and said, "Well, let's get this started then."

OOC: If you want to know where I got this odd idea, look at the third banner in my signature.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I was staring at the group from a shadow in a corner, annd I had to say, that collection of blades was nice to look at. I thought about emerging, but then decided not to.

Those people looked tough, and I would rather know as much about them as possible.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "Hey dude in the corner, how long you going to hide back there?" I say while looking into a dark corner. "You must not know too much about us if you think simple shadows can hide you."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: I heard what Yuna said, but did not move from where I stood. By my guess, she could easily take care of whoever was there. For now, I had to focus on my fight to soon begin with Crys. Then, I'd help out.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• I ignore the guy in the corner, and watch the upcoming fight. The guy in the corner seemed to pose no threat since he would not reveal himself. "Suit yourself coward." I say towards the dark corner.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I was literaly holding myself back from jumping out, and shooting this 'Yuna' person, but in stead, I pulled out a pokeball, and silently let out my Vulpix. I looked back at the people, to see if they had noticed. They didnt.

"Vulpix, use flame thrower on Yuna. Shes got alot to learn before she calls me a coward." I commanded. Vulpix nodded, and faced Yuna. She let out a cry, and a shot of fire went towards Yuna. It hit.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• IC:
    As the flamethrower hit me, my mothers aura (the bright red aura from earlyer) shielded me from the heat. "Don't like being called a coward I see, well then come out and fight!" I say still leaning aginst the wall.

OOC: Nice try =P.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: thanx ;D

ic: "Fine." I said, taking out a pokeball. "Go Flygon!" I threw the ball, and my blue flygon poped out. "Still sure you wanna battle me?" I called to her. "Ive never lost."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: A pokemon battle? We fight with swords and stuff, pokemon are just used for teleporting or flying to places XD

IC:
    "Oh come now, a pokemon battle? Wheres the sport in that? Having them fight for you while you sit safely in your little corner." I say as I pull out my Katars. "This is the way real warriors fight".

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • ::I'm Back!::
    I sat on my bed reading my prize. A letter to the president from German Commander.*Dear Mr. President: I must sadly imform you, your daughter has been kiddnapped. We are now working very hard to find her.* and his reply,*My daughter is of the most importance to me. I will pay millions for her safe return.*

"Black Rose and Yuna may have threated me, but I think I can win there trust." I said to no one. I put on my origanal camo outfit and picked up my package from Germany. I laugh to myself and teleport... right into the battle. "Oops."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I stared at the new kid for a moment, then looked back at Yuna. "Fine then." I pulled out a large knife and a small pistol. "You'd be much safer with the Pokemon battle. But since you will play Suzy Hero, you got it the hard way." I said.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "Don't underestimate me, you'll regret it. Lets see what you got." I say, and I move at an amazing speed and kick off of the door corner, going head on at this new foe. I was amazed that he acually blocked me. "It seems I underestimated you on that move."

OOC: Sorry I suck at battle dialogs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back