• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: Well, if both of you could give me an idea of what kind of moves you would use, I can put the battle dialogue. But, I'd also need to know who would win the fight, so that's for you two to decide.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Oh, I'm in a battle?!" I ask confused. Looking at the guy trying to kill me I
    smirked. I pulled out my dagger and ran it up my arm. Instead of cutting me, it caught on fire. I spun the flaming blade on my finger and flicked it at him. "So, you want to play a game?" i said with a smirk and threw my dagger into the air. I threw a ball of psychic energy at it and it transformed my dagger into a double bladed sword. "So, you go first."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: Okay, so the two in a battle are Yuna's character and White Wolf's character, right? Okay then. If you two can decide, post and I'll write the dialogue.

IC: As I stood waiting for a challenge, I saw that new girl watching Yuna and another person fight. So, I decided to give her something to do. I said, "Hey over there, are you up for a challenge?"

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "Huh?" i ask and turn to Rose. "Oh, you need a hand? Well, you always were weak." i tell him with a laugh, "okay. what cha got for me Rosey" I walk over to him and play with my dagger. "oh when this is over, I got ya a little gift. Her name's Samantha and she worth a million bucks. Well, I'm ready."

Last edited:

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: As he said that, I just started to laugh. I replied, "Wow, you really do try to change people's lives, don't you? Well, if you must know what I have for you, I have enough strength to crack the side of your head in if you get me angry. But, I need not what you offer me. Things like that are better to develop naturally. Plus, I already have my eye on someone, but you don't need to know who. So, let us start, if you are ready."

Once I said that, I fell back into a stance and awaited for him to attack me. With this combination of weaponry and my own fighting style, I was confident that I would win. Then, is where I would decided what to do next.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

OOC: oops, sorry about that XD

IC:
    "Sure, try me!", I say knowing that I can't dodge bullets. Right about the time the gun goes off, a blur comes flying in and pulls me out of the way. When the blur stops moving, my jaw drops. It's Night, my father, (appearance: A man, late 30's, dressed in a black cloak, with Katars similar to mine as weapons.) who hasen't been seen in 10 years. "D..dad.." I say, seeming emotional for a moment, then anger flares up. "You... you.. how dare you show your face! Mom died because of you! And I almost did!" I yell at him, ignoring my previous battle. He just laughs and looks at me like a father would, "Your so much like your mother."

OOC: Now theres my plot twist for today =P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: lol

ic: Yuna's dad had arrived, and I knew there was tension between them, so I put my gun and knife back into my belt, and walked away from the group. "The last thing I need to lose is my decency." I muttered to myself. I looked back. they didnt notice me leave.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: As I was about to fight the boy, I noticed an absence of spirit in the room. Right before theboy charged, I signaled to hold on for one minute and took out my whip. Then, without warning, I struck it out towards the door and once outside, I felt it loop onto something. Once that happened, I tore the whip to me, and the girl came with it. On her way through the air, I stepped back, causing her to hit the wall. Then, I cracked the whip, unwrapping her from it and sending her into the air.

After that, I turned to Night and said, "Night, it indeed has been a while since I last saw you, about a year I believe. So, the father who left his family for dead, in exchange for his own life, has returned as if nothing happened it seems. Would you care to tell her or should I Night?"

OOC: Going with the surprising flow.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

"How dare you come back like nothing happend! Mother died protecting your sorry ***! You didn't even come back to see if I was still alive!" I yell right in Nights face. "So, what are you going to do little Yuna, kill me? Ah yes Rose, it has been quite awhile hasen't it? Tell her if you want, shes more fond of you than me."

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I was floating in a white room. I looked around, the Crystal of Nine was flaoting next to me but it was 4 times larger then me. I touched it and it turned into a sort of video screen.

A young girl with long red hair ran into her moms arms. They both seemed happy. Then I saw the same girl but a little older. She was crying as her drunk mother hit her with a wip. Then the girl appeared again, a year older. She had shorter hair and tomboy clothes on. her mom swung the wip at her but she caught it. She then left. The scene changed one more time to see the mom crying over a picture. the girl came in and hit her with a overheat.

"What have I done?!" I yelled and sat up. I looked around and saw Black Rose the girl and someone else yelling at each other. "Guess I'm not the only one with family issues."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

"Fond?!? You don't know the meaning of the word!!! If you did you wouldn't have left your family to die!" I yell, then I look at Rose. "Tell me what?"

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "Ohhh, crisis. nice." i sit down and get comfortable. I look around and fine the guy that was fighting Yuna. I call over to him. "Hey you! wanna watch the show with me? I got popcorn." I say a tube of popcorn matrilzes in my hands.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: Once Night said that, I took that as my cue to speak. I said, "Very well then, if you are too afraid to tell her yourself."

Then, I turned to Yuna and continued, "One year ago today, is when I met your father. We had been seeking to achieve the same goal, and worked together for a short time. While with him, he told me a story that peaked my interest. He told me of the day in which he lost his family. There was a sudden misplacement of trust within the cities around the one in which he lived. Upon a certain time, that city that he lived in was attacked by a large force, which was too much for them to handle. One thing that surprised me was that his wife and daughter were captured, yet he escaped a group of over 250 people without a scratch on him. But, I've figured that out."

Then, I turned back around to Night and said, "You are a decieving little insect, aren't you? You had connections with those forces who attacked you, and that's how you escaped. You exchanged the lives of your wife and Yuna so you could escape."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

I drop to my knees in tears, "You bastard, you've been using me, the government isn't my target" I say to Rose. I look at my father with nothing but anger in my eyes, "You....Im going to kill you." I say in a low voice. Right about then I fly towards his face, Katars first. He blocks them easily, but he gets a suprise, a blade comes out of the side of her boot and goes right into the side of his head.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    IC: As she said that to me, I just started to laugh. I replyed, "All of you are all the same. You allow your foolish and inconcievable emotions to overthrow your judgement. It seems that the only two who can actually control themselves are myself and Crys. So, gather your composure, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and let's continue this. I suppose you're against me then?"

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

OOC: My characters mental state is going down very fast.

IC:
    "Inconcievable emotions? Those emotions are what make you human!" I yell at Rose, and then I pull a pistol from my belt and put it to my head. "Im done with this world, there is nothing here left for me except pain. I'd rather burn in hell then live another day in this world where there is no one to trust." It is clear that the emotional flood gates that opened with her fathers reappearance have driven her to the edge of insanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back