• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Personal Fire Red

Years
    • Seen today
    New Update:
    - Made some HM field effect to be faster
    - Made some HM field effect to be usable without teaching any Pokémon
    - Revert the "match highest level" change for Champion rematch, created another trainer battle that serves as the superboss instead
    - Updated DexNav menu text
    - Improved Cape Brink tutor (now can teach to Johto starters, and choose from party to show her a Pokémon)

wm0T73L.png

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hahah, the super boss is great. Have you considered using his Beta team from the original RBY files?

Really hoping to hear some update news. Would love to see the remaining Megas, Nature Mints and maybe access to the Ability Patches/Capsules a little earlier than the Sevii Islands.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hahah, the super boss is great. Have you considered using his Beta team from the original RBY files?
    Oh, I was not aware of the beta team, which is so cool! But I think I will keep the team I created.

Really hoping to hear some update news. Would love to see the remaining Megas, Nature Mints and maybe access to the Ability Patches/Capsules a little earlier than the Sevii Islands.
    Sorry about the Megas and Nature Mints, I still haven't been able to figure them out yet. But a tiny number of Ability items will be available earlier.
    The changes will be available in the next update.

Years
    • Seen today
    New Update:
    - Fixed Trainer Tower Oak's movements
    - Added Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Ice Stone to Celadon Dept Store
    - Since TM16, TM20, TM33 are obtainable from the Celadon thirsty girl, the items in Silph and Two Island now contain Ability items and Berry instead.

Back