• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet names

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • I have these little ****s

Pet names

This is CREAM. He is named CREAM because he looks like a dessert. He is a little prankster. I think he's secretly a Murkrow.

Pet names

These two are FLEET and SPEEDY. FLEET has spots and is fairly reserved. SPEEDY has no spots and is on birdie crack.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Sergeant Dustmop earned his name.. from my ex. Lol. As soon as I picked up my little fluffball, he requested I name him Dustmop. I told him he needed to be a Sergeant - he was a very vocal and demanding kitten. Seriously, he used to climb all over my head in the morning and scream in my ear to wake me. He actually used to just scream at my curtains. I don't know what they did to deserve it, but they were told.
    So he compromised, "Name him Sergeant Dustmop."
    "Well, okay."

How...exactly does a cat scream? I don't own a cat but it sounds...ugh.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Back at my parent's place we have a dog named Snowy. It's a West Highland Terrier. He was already named when we got him, but i'm presuming he got his name from the colour of his fur.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    How...exactly does a cat scream? I don't own a cat but it sounds...ugh.

Haha, it's actually kind of cute when he does it! His voice has always been kind of high-pitched, but really soft and meek. It's almost like he can't carry it for long, it cuts in and out. Even his purr is really squeaky, like it's breaking up.

When he screams it's usually just this quiet, squeaky little, "Maa!" and then it cuts off. And then he readjusts himself, as if he's putting his foot down as he does it again. And again. And again. lol.

Years
  • Never was good at naming animals. And it usually just devolves into me referring to them by some adjective anyway. "Hey hairball. Hey schizo."

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've got a bunch of cuties that I call my own. Even though some of them live in different places, they used to all live with me before my mother died and were relocated to family members. I still love them and visit with them all the time though!

Jesse, a Jack Russel Terrier. She lives with my father and is getting pretty old. She's exceptionally relaxed and chill for such a hyperactive breed.

Jake, my Shetland Sheepdog. He's a real adorable pup, this one. He lives with my Uncle and doesn't exactly know how to dog that well. Besides not being able to do the most basic of tasks (like simple commands) he also reversed the role of water and food. So he won't touch a full bowl of chow but goes ape**** when someone gives him water. I guess that's pretty exciting for him though, seeing as food periodically falls from the sky.

Tucker, a black Australian Shepard mix. This is my boyfriend's dog, but mine all the same. He's really big, dopey, and I'm sure hungry.

Boots, the patriarch cat of the house. He's an old Norwegian Forest cat and keeps all the other cats in line. A noble, handsome cat indeed.

Ophelia, a young, long haired black cat and resident female. She's so skittish and intensely frightened by anything new or anything that moves, or anything ever. We often pretend that her life is Dead Space. Yes, Ophelia like from Hamlet.

And finally, Elijah, the baby of the group. Elijah was rescued after his litter mates and their mother were found frozen to death. It was touch and go, but he made a full recovery!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I have a cat name Guntaro..i got this name from a dog movies..i don't really remember the name of the movie but the ending is really sad...

Back