• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PET's revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    PET is a very useful tool I'd like to see more updates soon. ^^
    Also I've downloaded it and it's very useful, but I think in the edit trainer class it would be good if you could add a battle style offset so that you can change the battle style in edit trainer class as well as changing the name.;)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    PET is a very useful tool I'd like to see more updates soon. ^^

Yes. I'm looking forward a new version with Trainer Database expanded (to 356, so it can open ALL Emerald Trainers) and working with ALL language versions of R/S/E/FR/LG.

When is it expected to come out?

I prefer PET over Trainer Edit because PET doesn't need those freakin' .ocx files, which don't work under Vista.

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
    The glitch with the Trainer Data happens with me too. When I try to give "Mabel" a Ponyta, I click "Save Trainer Data", and BAM! I GET A GOLEM!

AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE ISSUE WITH ATTACKS! Just when I scroll to another Pokemon to give it new moves, when I come back, BAM! The moves return to normal.

And before you bombard me with the fact that I didn't save my works, I did! AND IT STILL HAPPENED!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    mine does not work! i cannot change anything and all the attacks and names come out in codes! for exp this is the first gym leaders name \hCCC9\hD2BB\hC8C8\h3F ...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Thanks for telling me I can get the Pokemon to appear as a drop down box! Can't believe after all this time I never twigged on that ha. I've never had a problem with PET except occasionally it wouldn't change the Pokemon in the game or mess up their attacks. Think it's great though :)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I just want the trainer base to be expanded to 356 (in order to edit all trainers in Emerald) and compatibility with all language versions.

It's really taking too long.

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
    Note to all PET users:

Do NOT type in the attack that you want to change to. Or else it will just go back to the original. Type it in partially, then drop-down the list and click on the REAL thing. Works every time. I suffered from typing it in. I learned it the hard way -_-

Years
    Good Tool

This works far better then Trainer Edit, PET also uses the changes I made in unLZ.gba, which is far more convenient, thanks for the great tool

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    Hello together

I send the offsets of all Versions to the programmer of PET, some weeks ago.
    but he do not release a new version...

So i will now get them to your all.

The First Pointers, in the order(like in the Program Code):
    ItemNames
    AttackNameList
    TrainerClasses
    MonsterNames
    TrainerData

Rubin/Saphier:
    Spoiler:

Emerald:
    Spoiler:

FireRed/LeafGreen:
    Spoiler:

The Second List für the offsets on(in the same order as i the Code):
    If (PicType = 0) Then 'Trainer
    goffset = &HXXXXXX + (trainval * 8) + 1
    poffset = &HXXXXXX + (trainval * 8) + 1
    ElseIf (PicType = 1) Then 'pokemon
    goffset = &HXXXXXX + (pokeval * 8) + 1
    poffset = &HXXXXXX+ (pokeval * 8) + 1
    End If

Rubin/Saphier:
    Spoiler:

Emerald:
    Spoiler:

FireRed/LeafGreen:
    Spoiler:

PS: in the Japanisch Versions, there the TrainerRecord is not so long as in the others, so i think PET would not work for them...

PS2: have fun^^

Greetings LU-HO

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    I don't how to search the offset, can you make
    it, please....I need it really...

???? Da sind doch alle Offsets....... FireRed Deutsch hat BPRD.
    ???? but there are all Offsets in my last Post... FireRed German have BPRD.

dass währen dann also die Offsets: / So the Offsets are:
    $3DA518
    $246F64
    $23E428
    $245DB0
    $23E9C1

und: / And:
    $23944C
    $2398EC
    $234F7C
    $2371DC

-_- ....

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
    Emerald was giving me problems when I was trying to run it, probably just need a different dump.

Have fun.

Emerald is an unstable game. People that try to hack it usually have to save often or risk losing all their work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back