• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • blowfish!?!? AHHHHH! *runs screaming*

well, i have five dogs, and three of them are idiots. less than an hour ago they ran into a glass door.... -.-' *sweatdrop*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Hey, I have a blowfish! His name is puff, and he's the cutest thing in the world! I pet him everyday!
    *Puff goes belly up*
    *Looks at filthy hands*
    PUUUUUUUUUUUF! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I also have a Snapper named Trigger, Bubbles the yellow tang, two yellow guys (Phewy and Pooey) and that's about it. We have some snails, anemones, and coral.

Land petses...2 cats, Hermione the persion and Hemingway the siamese cats! Brother (Slugma Master) has a rat named Richard. Oh, and he has a fresh water fish named Oscar. He's old. I have too many pets.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • Ranusha said:
    Shut that mouth! *slaps DM in the face again* Now go wash your mouth out with soap mister! *sits next to Gohan and watches Yu Yu Hakusho with her*

I'm sorry, please don't hitt me....

Years
  • really................hah guess what I get a 5 day weekend and noone in our class had to study because we had an all day party!!!!
    *Walks over to DM*
    she slaps hard huh

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Yippi!
    *jumps in chi's fishbowl*
    Now, here are my needs.
    *Whips out a waterproof list*
    I need my silinity level in the tank around 0.0105 always, some coral to hide in, a large tank, some more ocean buddies, oxygen tank...huh...oxygen tank! I need my oxygen, or I'll die!

Funny blowfish, aren't I?

Years
  • *thinks*
    no hi since your a blowfish I'm gonna refrain from hurting you like I hurt the others.
    do you like YuYu Hakasho?
    *Jumps into tree*
    you may know me as Gohan the EVIL one
    *falls*
    oww oops
    *jumps back up into tree*
    anyway.............BWAHAHAHAHA

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    Yippi!
    *jumps in chi's fishbowl*
    Now, here are my needs.
    *Whips out a waterproof list*
    I need my silinity level in the tank around 0.0105 always, some coral to hide in, a large tank, some more ocean buddies, oxygen tank...huh...oxygen tank! I need my oxygen, or I'll die!

Funny blowfish, aren't I?

yes very funny!! i understand

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Dark Magician said:
    Ra? hahahaha, dont make me laugh. Ra it's one of my beasts, and I guess you are not one of my pets...

You will not disrespect my pet Phoenix. She's got more power than any of your pets! (no disrespect to Cass) *picks up Ranusha and huggles her*

Hey Gohan! Sorry I've been gone so long. You still wanna be my pet? *huggles Gohan too*

Years
  • rickyp2004 said:
    You will not disrespect my pet Phoenix. She's got more power than any of your pets! (no disrespect to Cass) *picks up Ranusha and huggles her*

Hey Gohan! Sorry I've been gone so long. You still wanna be my pet? *huggles Gohan too*
    You heard Ricky. You don't disrespect me. *gives DM the raspberry* I like his pets. *thinks* Except for one. *looks at pynp* He owes me a new door, plus he tried to kill me for burning him. *glares at pynp*

Years
  • hi Rickyp2004.hi pynpfan.hi ranusha.
    *jumps down from tree*
    hahaha.....
    *sighs*
    FireEmporer hasn't been to this thread in a while.

Back