• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Dark Magician said:
    Is that so... Well, Ranusha you better not do anything to my pets. They have done nothing to you, if you harm them you will pay. Is that clear enogh???

Hah! I'd watch those threats of yours DM. You try anything, and I'll roast two of your pets (except Cass). But, I won't unless mine do something first. Agreed?

Ok flame_chi, I'll work on her fishbowl house now. *starts to work on SPon11's fishbowl house*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    rickyp2004 said:
    Hah! I'd watch those threats of yours DM. You try anything, and I'll roast two of your pets (except Cass). But, I won't unless mine do something first. Agreed?
    *rolls eyes* whats up with you continuing to disrespect me behind my back, without me even saying anything to u? Back-stabbers *rolls eyes*
    That's twice you've done that now *scratches*

Years
  • rickyp2004 said:

Ok flame_chi, I'll work on her fishbowl house now. *starts to work on SPon11's fishbowl house*
    You'd better not kill DF! She's one of my friends! *starts to cry on Ricky's shoulder*

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • DF dadragonz said:
    *rolls eyes* whats up with you continuing to disrespect me behind my back, without me even saying anything to u? Back-stabbers *rolls eyes*
    That's twice you've done that now *scratches*
    See, my pets can be pretty agresive aswell

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    well, ricky has made two threats to seriously injure me, even though i havent even spoken to him >.>

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I hate it when people do threats >>
    ack *growls....
    NO hurting my sisters. I love you but i will not site by and let you threaten my sisters Ricky. That be bad of me.
    *growles agian...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD i have a team of body guards! Yay! *dances*
    Try and hurt me now!!
    Oh, but pynpfan, he said he'd hurt you as well -he's said twice he'll hurt both of us when we havent done anything :\
    *protects pynpfan in return*

Back