• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Years
    it's just not the same and you know that.
    *sighs and then dies*
    I go crazy and put everyone in a bad mood when I miss it.

Years
    well DUH!!
    it's only like the biggest story to hit the fic rac since I became a member.
    I'm sorry I'm just mad I don't get to watch it.I wait all week to see it and my parents know it.and they're making me miss it.I'm so sorry.
    *goes away*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Gohan said:
    well DUH!!
    it's only like the biggest story to hit the fic rac since I became a member.
    I'm sorry I'm just mad I don't get to watch it.I wait all week to see it and my parents know it.and they're making me miss it.I'm so sorry.
    *goes away*
    Sigh...no one will reply to my poor...poor club...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    *snickers* Ha, he admits... according to some horoscope thing I was reading for fun we Scorpios hate admitting defeat... show's it's wrong [Nov. 26 is Scorpio] half the time... hold on just because you did it doesn't mean you like it... but the implications. Ah, what the heck. Half the time the astronomers are wrong, 25% crazy, and the rest right. ^_^

Steak... more steak... Ew! Yum! I can't decide! I'll settle for a carrot smoothie. ^_^
    Hold on! I'm so stupid! Die, amnesia, die! DM is a Sagittarius. I double-checked just to make sure remembering my amnesia... which means my mother, whose birthday is just after, is also a Sagittarius. Darn! Why do I keep thinking she's a Scorpio? v.v *sad eyes*

CARROT STEAK! *tucks in in frenzied delight*

And Scorpio is a scorpion, you silly little Sagittarius! It's Capricorn that's a centaur. Or is it a goat?!

[DM, reply to my pm already! I have some important news and I hate starting new chats when I'm already in one! Thanks!]

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DP said:
    Hold on! I'm so stupid! Die, amnesia, die! DM is a Sagittarius. I double-checked just to make sure remembering my amnesia... which means my mother, whose birthday is just after, is also a Sagittarius. Darn! Why do I keep thinking she's a Scorpio? v.v *sad eyes*

CARROT STEAK! *tucks in in frenzied delight*

And Scorpio is a scorpion, you silly little Sagittarius! It's Capricorn that's a centaur. Or is it a goat?!

[DM, reply to my pm already! I have some important news and I hate starting new chats when I'm already in one! Thanks!]
    Hi,DP. How're you today? I hope you're good. DP,you're very nice pet.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Thanks! *is flattered* Things are good! I'm just anticipating my pair's reply to my confession PM... but he'll get on tomorrow mayhaps. ^_^ You're a really good owner!

Years
    hey DP when are you going to continue Darkness of my Tears?or Stopping the Impossible?
    *dies*
    nooo!!I'm so freakin mad!!!come back so I can watch YuYu Hakusho!!
    *is mad*
    die die die die!!!!!!!

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    I just saw the Spongebob Movie! Not as funny as I imagined but...
    Where's Chi? Where? She's disintigrated into thin air! She's usually her 24/7! Oh, wait...my bad, she's here 12/10 (get it? It's the date!)
    I'm not hungry anymore...I just had a heaping bowl of fettucini alfredo and salad sided with rolls packed with olive oil. I still want shrimp. Shrimps good...

hahaaa, i here.. *pets* n i get it haaa

Years
    too bad!!I already did!!
    *rants*
    grrr!!!
    *throws snowboard at DM*
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kylie-chan

Years
    Gohan said:
    hey DP when are you going to continue Darkness of my Tears?or Stopping the Impossible?
    *dies*
    nooo!!I'm so freakin mad!!!come back so I can watch YuYu Hakusho!!
    *is mad*
    die die die die!!!!!!!
    *giggles* I updated Stopping the Impossible...they're on hold currently for my Christmas season and fan fiction... by New Year's I should resume them...

*lights up happily* Can pets throw things? Good on ya, Gohan! *giggles again and throws beach umbrella [remembering I'm Australian] at Dark Magician with the ends poking out whoops I didn't poke out his eyes did I **evil grin**?* And this is for the hot sauce. *bites DM really hard*

Hmm... notice my new title? It's for your benefit... amnesia [a bit obvious] and girl [to remind you I'm female not freaking male! XD]

Definitely, BJ. *guinea pig grins and tangles herself up in red and green tinsel XD Hey there's a great photo op for my real pet! Another pose to try out for my camera! XD*

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yay! Shrimp!
    *scoffs down life an idiot*
    Thankies, Chi!
    *looks at reflection in glass*
    Hey? Who's that?
    *starts attacking reflection*
    No! You will not have my shrimp! You will not have it, you here me? It's already in my tummy!

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    *gets on snowboard* Good thing I know how to do this.
    *grabs DP on his hands* You litte [beeping sound] *trows her away*

Im lonely, where are your pets when you need them???-

Kylie-chan

Years
    Ha, I beat beep filters any day. [insert profanity here]

Hey! Guinea pigs are delicate! So my bones didn't break. Hmm... if they did BJ would get you! XD Coward, taking advantage of a tiny, innocent guinea pig who can't pick you up and throw you back! I need revenge... *pads away on four paws fuming*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    I'd adopt ye as a pet but I don't know if pets can have pets... like petpets on neopets... but anywho I like being a pet not an owner XD
    Nay. Pets cannot own pets. Chi isn't on as long any more ;_- Er, sorry...just a little something in my eye...

Back