• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    No, no! Artic! ARTIC! She'll freeze her little piggy tooshy, that she will. I'm getting tired...*yawns* no idea why. Not going to bed yet though...no, me won't go to bed until I am fulfilled. Keekeekee...

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Spoon said:
    No, no! Artic! ARTIC! She'll freeze her little piggy tooshy, that she will. I'm getting tired...*yawns* no idea why. Not going to bed yet though...no, me won't go to bed until I am fulfilled. Keekeekee...
    Don't worry,Spoon. Just kidding. You're very kind and nice person. Anyway,seriously,DP. Would you like to go to Hawaii? Our adventure'll start there.

Years
    no pets can't own pets!!if you want to know go to the very first page!!
    *gets another snowboard*
    yeah let's go snowboarding!!
    *does great*
    hahahaha

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I want to be a stray wolfie! If anyone wants to adopt me, feel free! I'm a cute wolfie! If you love wolfies, you'll love me!

Years
    hiya!!
    *runs into tree and biffs it*
    look what you made me do!!
    *jumps on pika-mew and bites leg*
    hiya!!now don't do that again!!

Back