• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Ultimate Latios: That's what I would like to hear! Hurray! But I'll change other stuff too, but don't worry, it will be as powerfull!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Card

Ultimate Latios: Thanks for the backs!! Doing your Leviatank!

Silph: Jirachi is done! It got very cool, I think! Two Jirachi is the same set with the same rarity! Maybe I'll put this last one ex!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Ultimate Latios: Sooner than you thought! Some changes, though!!

Hope ya like!
    Keep requesting!!
    Blah, blah...

PS: All the cards of the request are on my site, if ya want to see them. Click on the banner!

M4rtyn: I'll do your Kirlia now, need art quickly!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    hello again, could I have another card, can it be a Datriot's Charizard, which is black(the shiny version) and have the moves Flamthower and Giga Volcano(needs 6 fire energys, gets 120 out, no special properties)
    Thanks!:)

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Well, could I have this card then, please?

Lumina 80HP Ghost/Psychic

Pok?Power- Ghostly Cry
    The opponent can't use Energy cards on his Active Pok?mons. This power can't be used if Lumina is Poisoned, Paralyzed or Asleep.

1xGhost - Utter cry
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mons are unable to attack their next turn.

2xPsychic 1xGhost - Ghostly Psybeam 50 damage

Weakness- Dark
    Resistant- Normal/Fighting

Back