• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It is! Oh how adorable. :3 Wanna snuggle it to death without getting burned. To answer my own question, I think that maybe Shuppet is my personal cutest. Litwick and Others are cute as well.....but Shuppet and I go way back...

Hmm, what is it that makes you think Shuppet is so cute? I can certainly see elements of cuteness in there, but it doesn't come close to Litwick in my mind haha.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hmm, what is it that makes you think Shuppet is so cute? I can certainly see elements of cuteness in there, but it doesn't come close to Litwick in my mind haha.

Well, to start, my first pokemon game was Pokemon: Emerald Version. So every pokemon in Hoenn is simply awesome to me. Shuppet was one of the pokemon I raised there, and found super adorable when I was a kid. It's eyes were cute, and the way it sounded was just so cute. :3 I just got a thing for huge eyes...huge eyes are cute in my opinion, adding to their cuteness scale/factor. Enough of that, let's see a cute Shuppet!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm...

Tbch, I still think this thing is scary. XD It's a possessed rag doll isn't it? That to me is scary. XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    The cutest for me probably is Jellicent (the male). He looks like Mr Pringles! :) also, I agree that Litwick is cute but not the kind I want to cuddle. And shuppet is... scary for me.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hmm...

Tbch, I still think this thing is scary. XD It's a possessed rag doll isn't it? That to me is scary. XD

Aww come on, where's the love for the scary one? I mean....Gengar's scarier...but I can agree if I look at Shuppet from that perspective.

The cutest for me probably is Jellicent (the male). He looks like Mr Pringles! :) also, I agree that Litwick is cute but not the kind I want to cuddle. And shuppet is... scary for me.

Jellicent looks cute but their evolution kind of ruins it for me...as Shuppet? Can't blame you there. XD Litwick could burn you if you hug it too. :cer_laugh:

miltankRancher

Years
    Aww come on, where's the love for the scary one? I mean....Gengar's scarier...but I can agree if I look at Shuppet from that perspective.

Jellicent looks cute but their evolution kind of ruins it for me...as Shuppet? Can't blame you there. XD Litwick could burn you if you hug it too. :cer_laugh:

Jellicent is the evo. :) just saying. Shuppet's folklore kind of destroyed its cuteness for me.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    I think Shuppet is cute, look at it's sprite, it look like a little blanket ghost ^_^
    I don't think that a back story should ruin a Pokemon, if you like it, you'll like it regardless of back story

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I think Shuppet is cute, look at it's sprite, it look like a little blanket ghost ^_^
    I don't think that a back story should ruin a Pokemon, if you like it, you'll like it regardless of back story

Hmm, we seem to think alike when it comes to Shuppet. Well, that's what I was thinking: blanket ghost. So cute! Reminds me of those blakets with plushie heads on them that you hug and sleep with. Speaking of folklore and backstories....

If you could make a backstory to any ghost who needs one, what would it be and for who? (such as Banette's folklore or hunting down their owner, Lampent stealing souls of people, etc.)

It's not creative, but this popped out into my head...just want to see the imagination you guys have I guess....

miltankRancher

Years
    This would be hard since almost all of them have their own accompanying story whatsoever.

Sableye is the soul of dead people who have perished in the mountains due to numerous reasons. The reason for their bright eyes is that they are searching for the way out, and their interest in stones is that it served as their "stepping guide" to the human world.

nah.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    If you could make a backstory to any ghost who needs one, what would it be and for who? (such as Banette's folklore or hunting down their owner, Lampent stealing souls of people, etc.)

I think a lot of ghosts already have them tbh, but if I had to edit one... I'd change Froslass! I don't like the idea of it being a dead human, that's just creepy. Plus it doesn't fit in with how it evolves! I'd make it something nicer like its a spirit watching over the tundra or something nice. ^_^

miltankRancher

Years

I think a lot of ghosts already have them tbh, but if I had to edit one... I'd change Froslass! I don't like the idea of it being a dead human, that's just creepy. Plus it doesn't fit in with how it evolves! I'd make it something nicer like its a spirit watching over the tundra or something nice. ^_^

I heard a rumor that the Froslass is the lady which gives you something in the snowy route near Snowpoint, in the house near the icy rock where Eeve evolves to Glaceon. When you enter their the first time, you will see a lday who will give you something. I forgot what it is. When you come back, the lady is gone. Spooky.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I heard a rumor that the Froslass is the lady which gives you something in the snowy route near Snowpoint, in the house near the icy rock where Eeve evolves to Glaceon. When you enter their the first time, you will see a lday who will give you something. I forgot what it is. When you come back, the lady is gone. Spooky.

... WELL NOW I'M NEVER PLAYING THAT GAME EVER AGAIN THANKS. XD If this is true, Pokemon has just become very scary! :( But there is more than one Froslass throughout the game?? To me this is a very scary thought, and especially since I had heard similar rumors before, I am never training a Froslass now!

miltankRancher

Years

... WELL NOW I'M NEVER PLAYING THAT GAME EVER AGAIN THANKS. XD If this is true, Pokemon has just become very scary! :( But there is more than one Froslass throughout the game?? To me this is a very scary thought, and especially since I had heard similar rumors before, I am never training a Froslass now!

OHLOL. Maybe it is one of the Froslass that had come down to fetch some more human soulds, but had a change of heart seeing us lost in the woods or something. adm, sorry about that PokemonLady. Added you with Gengar. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    OHLOL. Maybe it is one of the Froslass that had come down to fetch some more human soulds, but had a change of heart seeing us lost in the woods or something. adm, sorry about that PokemonLady. Added you with Gengar. :)

Ahah I much prefer this interpretation of Froslass! It now sounds like such a lovely and warm Pokemon :D <3 Now i'll train one again! XD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, think we need a new topic then:

What's your Ghost Pokemon Team?

Yess...I got a Shuppet. Can't help but love a cute Shuppet.

miltankRancher

Years
    thank you for that bump.

Well, I actually never had a monotype ghost type, but if I am to have one (considering the latest gen, I would have this team)

yup yup. I like Gengar shiny than the normal one. but i could find no moving shiny sprite. :)

Years
    I actually never cam up with a Ghost type team. however, I would go with these six:

Gengar
    Giratina
    Misdreavus
    Froslass
    Cofagrigus
    Frillish

miltankRancher

Years
    Frillish? Why not go with Jellicent?

BTW, does anyone of you notice that Jellicent looked very much alike with Mr. Pringles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back