• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    The glowing thing is what I thought it was 18.
    I did point out one could say the details on the window(the thingy on top could be Drifblim)
    Oh yeah,there's a sarcophagus, it's hard to see, but I think the handrail near it is Yamask, leaving us only with Misdreavus and Litwick not appearing ...
    Although the thing at the top/ the second Banette could be Misdreavus

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    I also thought about that. So what is that thing? Maybe it is Rotom in a brand new form. Ehhehe

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

New eeveelution, whatcha think? ;D

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Well, the second banette is Misdreavus, leaving all ghosts but litwick there, who knows, maybe those eyes are a lightless Litwick?
    Cute eeveelution

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well, the second banette is Misdreavus, leaving all ghosts but litwick there, who knows, maybe those eyes are a lightless Litwick?
    Cute eeveelution

This does seem possible... Especially since Litwick is a candle... But isn't its flame blue? :3 It's probably in the decorations somewhere hidden xD

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Well, miltank where did you get that pic?
    Still searching for Litwick!

EDIT: That glow is Litwick, if you brighten up your screen you should see better, it's not really a pair of eyes, but a candle, so i'm assuming it's Litwick

EDIT2: Found the real version, with Yamask and Litwick prominent, and better quality
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Well, Palladium cleared all up. and I can't see how you mistook the misdreavus for a banette

cute ghost eevees! but I like otherworld's better. it is more eeveish.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    The quality was bad, and the pearls looked like teeth,Also the died out Litiwck and Yamask,that was why we couldn't finds it

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I love this picture <3 Fantina is the best Ghost gym leader imo :3 Her Pokemon are interesting, plus she uses Drifblim :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Fantina is cool, I must admit. Say.....cute pics..Christmas...not all of them are here though. :( ....and there's a peeking Darkrai in the background....
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Fantina is cool, I must admit. Say.....cute pics..Christmas...not all of them are here though. :( ....and there's a peeking Darkrai in the background....
    Spoiler:

Amg, I love this! Especially the Haunter and Gengar eating cake! And Dusclops playing the piano, paha. I feel sorry for Drifblim not being aloud in! :( Drifloon is in though <3 Darkrai looks creepy in there... Begging to be a Ghost type tbh :/

Years
    Username: sHiNyMoltres@Rayquaza*inverted*EvE
    Partner Pokemon: mismagius
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? [insert the word BOO! somewhere in this form] id have to go with Froslass both mismagius and Froslass are the beauty's of the ghost Pokemon world XD BOO!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    welcome sHiNyMoltres@Rayquaza*inverted*EvE!

and yes, I agree with you that Froslass is the female of the group. :)

ATTENTION: Once this group reaches its eight page, I will be PM'ing two of you to be my co-owner. They are no different from normal members, but they can start events without my permission. The two most active will be my co-owners.

I already have my candidates. So post more! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Glad to hear the club is progressing! ^^ Until someone makes a new topic, here's another cool holiday pic:

Not sure what Porygon-Z is doing in there, but Rotom sure makes me laugh!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Glad to hear the club is progressing! ^^ Until someone makes a new topic, here's another cool holiday pic:

Not sure what Porygon-Z is doing in there, but Rotom sure makes me laugh!

Love that pic...so epic! :3 Just got a Dusknoir today on my White, so I'm excited to have a new member here. Anyway...I guess we do need a new topic....hmm..
    PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL GHOST POKEMON...OR CHRISTMAS RELATED?

Sad trio...---->
    I adore them three....
    And I have a neat picture...kinda funny to me....
    Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Years
    Sad trio...---->
    I adore them three....

scariest moment of my childhood. hahaha. the ghost-bust thingy is pretty.... ghost-busty. Morty is real sad.

anyway, the pics are flooding yeah. NEW TOPIC:

Giratina- Altered Form, or Origin Form?

I prefer the origin form simply because it is in Platinum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back